FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Tool][Windows] Control a device with a broken screen. Now with touchscreen support!!

30th March 2015, 12:26 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a rooted Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet with TWRP screen is cracked and won't work display 1920x1200 can you add it?

31st March 2015, 08:13 PM |#182  
Flag los angeles
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I am able to make screen work using computer, but it seems its unable to continue a flow of gesture. When i mouse my gesture in, it only picks up the start and the end dot of the guesture. So the app only can transmit one single flow of gesture in a straight line, is there a setting that i need to enable so that i can send a gesture that isn't just a straight line, but more like a square?
22nd April 2015, 06:53 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Battery Low keyboard doesn't work
Hi,

Kinda strange issue. I can swipe the phone to enter the pin number (using firefly lockscreen) but when I type anything into the text box or press the number keys nothing happens. I can click on Reboot and it will reboot my phone, click on Power and it will turn the screen off.

just a FYI - when I click on any numbers or any letters the screen a window appears on the bottom in the taskbar and for about a second the keyboard flashes like I've clicked on another application and it greys the top title bar and then the icon at the bottom disappears and turns the title bar blue on the Keyboard...I hope you understand...again it only last less than a second. See Screenshots.

please can someone help me

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	application.png
Views:	118
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	3276489   Click image for larger version

Name:	window switch.png
Views:	120
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	3276490  
23rd April 2015, 01:10 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone please?
Yesterday, 12:13 PM |#185  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desibouy

Hi,

Kinda strange issue. I can swipe the phone to enter the pin number (using firefly lockscreen) but when I type anything into the text box or press the number keys nothing happens. I can click on Reboot and it will reboot my phone, click on Power and it will turn the screen off.

just a FYI - when I click on any numbers or any letters the screen a window appears on the bottom in the taskbar and for about a second the keyboard flashes like I've clicked on another application and it greys the top title bar and then the icon at the bottom disappears and turns the title bar blue on the Keyboard...I hope you understand...again it only last less than a second. See Screenshots.

please can someone help me

Thanks

The window thing is just how it works (it's a batch command being executed). The keyboard issue might be something about the software keyboard on your phone, either a custom one, android version or maybe you could experiment with your settings
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, broken, control, screen, tool
Previous Thread Next Thread