FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

NOTE 3 CAMERA for our S4 (i9506) "4.3 and 4.4.2" (4K + 1080p 60fps + 120fps) UPDATED

19th April 2015, 05:23 PM |#101  
Salerno
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakingprime

Hi.

Can you remove every sound (shutter, focus,...) for me? I'm using rooted stock Korean rom, I can't turn off the sound.

But how can you modify the original file? Do you have a guide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klau1

Will this apk work for 4.3 jellybean?

i'll try to do someting.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by klau1

Will this apk work for 4.3 jellybean?

no, it will not work without force close applications.. but why don't you upgrade? it is a very old firmware.. you will not regret if you update.. trust in me..

19th April 2015, 05:36 PM |#102  
Salerno
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i 've just revisioned a porting from note 4 camera.. now we have 4k, selfie poster, focus for near objects, panorama, rallenty, increased focus and very short time in the opening of camera application and also HDR!!
you must flash the zip file using a custom recovery like twrp.. (but only if you are on lollipop)
Attached Files
File Type: zip sibellius.CameraN4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.65 MB, 240 views)
Last edited by sibellius; 19th April 2015 at 05:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sibellius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2015, 06:16 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibellius

i'll try to do someting.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

no, it will not work without force close applications.. but why don't you upgrade? it is a very old firmware.. you will not regret if you update.. trust in me..

I read Lolipop prevents a lot of old system hacks like Xposed Framework and other Root applications from working. And also some issues with SDCard access.

I'm afraid some old applications that have been discontinued, will stop working.
20th April 2015, 05:02 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

i'll try to do someting. [COLOR="Silver"]

Thank you. Please do it.

Do you have any guide to modify system APK?
Last edited by freakingprime; 20th April 2015 at 07:23 AM.
20th April 2015, 02:53 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

i 've just revisioned a porting from note 4 camera.. now we have 4k, selfie poster, focus for near objects, panorama, rallenty, increased focus and very short time in the opening of camera application and also HDR!!
you must flash the zip file using a custom recovery like twrp.. (but only if you are on lollipop)

Hi.
Almost everything is fine but i can't switch to front camera.
Application has stopped when i try to switch.
i9506, lolipop, twrp.
What's going on ?
Today, 07:10 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

@sibellius, I am also having FC when trying to switch to front camera. Not a big issue for me as I rarely use front camera.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 12:48 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does any support 1080p 60fps?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread