FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[theme][4.4.2] sm-p600/p605 mixtumes for note 10.1 2014 (Add new spinner and update)

1st July 2014, 04:35 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanf12005

you want to change the color of buttons or writings?

for writing, I do not know how.

Sorry didnt see your post.The colors of buttons maybe something like this.Ill attach pictures to get a idea.The note pro keyboard is more 3 dimesional so not sure if you can even do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-03-03 01.21.55.png
Views:	442
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	2827319   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-03-03 01.52.51.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	2827320  
Last edited by mikep2323; 1st July 2014 at 05:03 PM.
 
 
31st August 2014, 11:05 AM |#32  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
add spinner and small update
1st September 2014, 03:23 PM |#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
I have a quick question.The new update says launcher so if I have nova launcher will anything change? Also how can I fix the icons? I attached a screenshot.Since using hyperdrive and flashing your theme something gets messed up.Theres symbols behind the icons.I circled them in screenshot.Thanks

I cant upload screenshot.It says its to big, im going to try to inbox to you.Heres a link to view in dropbox


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lf9zcp6e8...i74Inutda?dl=0
Last edited by mikep2323; 1st September 2014 at 04:05 PM.
4th September 2014, 03:55 PM |#34  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

I have a quick question.The new update says launcher so if I have nova launcher will anything change? Also how can I fix the icons? I attached a screenshot.Since using hyperdrive and flashing your theme something gets messed up.Theres symbols behind the icons.I circled them in screenshot.Thanks

I cant upload screenshot.It says its to big, im going to try to inbox to you.Heres a link to view in dropbox


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lf9zcp6e8...i74Inutda?dl=0

hello there,
for nova launcher, it has only the launcher part that changes, perhaps with a theme for nova.
for the Roma hyperdrive, I installed the v2 and I also found the problem.But I did set sight I returned to the same base.j'ai rom rom basic him.
you're on the v3.1 rom?

Is it you who change the background in blue and also put it in clear or is it had to have the rom? I can not do it myself.
4th September 2014, 04:23 PM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanf12005

hello there,
for nova launcher, it has only the launcher part that changes, perhaps with a theme for nova.
for the Roma hyperdrive, I installed the v2 and I also found the problem.But I did set sight I returned to the same base.j'ai rom rom basic him.
you're on the v3.1 rom?

Is it you who change the background in blue and also put it in clear or is it had to have the rom? I can not do it myself.

I am on hyperdrive 3.1 and the backround is blue because i picked the dark theme.
I did change the text to blue and made settings button and other button clear so your theme would show instead of hyperdrive theme.If i didnt make transparent hyperdrive overrides your stuff.
17th November 2014, 07:40 AM |#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
how can i install it?
sorry for bother you, but, how i can install it? and, can install the secsettings.apk only? .... thanks
18th November 2014, 07:52 PM |#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigofelipee

sorry for bother you, but, how i can install it? and, can install the secsettings.apk only? .... thanks

You have to flash in twrp and i dont think you can just do settings unless you opened up the zip and took all the other stuff out.You might need to do the framework also.What are you looking to change,maybe i can help.
7th March 2015, 01:49 AM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
hey will this help me get rid of telephony and sms on my N8000 running NH2?
Yesterday, 04:16 PM |#39  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
news?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes