FORUMS

Is the LG G4’s Camera Really DSLR-worthy?

After months of anticipation, the LG G4 was finally unveiled today, showing off an … more

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

View Poll Results: AOSP or Sense

AOSP

119 Vote(s)
17.66%
Sense 6

413 Vote(s)
61.28%
GPE

142 Vote(s)
21.07%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[POLL] AOSP or GPE or Sense on the HTC One M8

21st April 2015, 09:54 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
What's the fetish with the dialer in this thread?! Lol. I too came from nexus 5. This has been they only phone I've not seen a need to unlock yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

24th April 2015, 03:23 PM |#342  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 941

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708

What's the fetish with the dialer in this thread?! Lol. I too came from nexus 5. This has been they only phone I've not seen a need to unlock yet.

Sense does a lot of things great, the dialer is not one of those things, it looks and feels horrible. Slightly better on Sense 7 and a bit of material design but still needs a lot of work. GPE on the other hand has a great dialer.
24th April 2015, 07:18 PM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 285

More
I converted mines to GPE around 3 months ago. A few weeks ago I decided to go back to Sense since we had Sense 7. My goodness what a difference! On GPE I would always get some random lag and occasional stuttering. Sense 7 is so buttery smooth. Surprising how much faster it is than GPE lol.
26th April 2015, 01:40 AM |#344  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,913

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandam500

I converted mines to GPE around 3 months ago. A few weeks ago I decided to go back to Sense since we had Sense 7. My goodness what a difference! On GPE I would always get some random lag and occasional stuttering. Sense 7 is so buttery smooth. Surprising how much faster it is than GPE lol.

Yeah it is nice, a lot of different sense 7 roms
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread