FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Teclast X98 3G - 9.7" Retina 22nm Intel x64 Bay Trail Android tablet

Yesterday, 10:21 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 220

More
I flashed the Cube i6 rom on the x98 after reading it was a way nicer rom (hardly any bloat) and because I'm not too excited about the x98 android rom. I was hella surprised that almost everything actually works, but there are some issues:

1. NTFS is not recognized/mounted...
2. The touchscreen/digitizer is flipped! Meaning the display is upside down, but the digitizer registers your presses normally. So the home button is at the center top now, but you have to press center bottom! I tried a screen rotate tool but that rotates both digitizer and display.

Other then that almost everything seems to work!

Sound, wifi, brightness, bluetooth.

But anyone with ideas on how to fix the touchscreen issue? Where would I have to look?

Found a ro.sf.hworientation=180 or something setting mentioned as well, didn't work. Some ways of editing a so called script.bin file, can't find it on this one... Any ideas are welcome!

Today, 03:31 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
hi, can i install windows 8.1 in x98 3g hkc2 without losing the 10 touch point
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p98-air
Previous Thread Next Thread