FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

★ [ROM/ROOT][N900VVRUCNC4][4.4.2] Stock Root DeOdex [06/18/14] NC2/NC4/DevEd COMPATIBLE ★ Insecure Modules/Selinux Permissive ON NC4 Bootloader!! ★

Announcement from BeansTown106: Insecure Modules / Selinux Permissive FTW
31st March 2015, 06:36 PM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Thanks jrbxx7! I'll give it a shot.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnmag

You should be good to go. Just follow the Retail Instructions / Coming From Stock NC4 OTA.

In addition to those instructions, before flashing Beanstown106ís Stock Rooted ROM... I would also make a backup in Safestrap of your current Stock ROM.

And just to be extra careful, I used these 2 apps to backup my IMEI: (Here And Here).

Afterwards... copy all the backups to somewhere safe like onto your computer. I haven't had to try to restore the IMEI yet, so I can't say for sure how well those backup apps work.... but the apps themselves confirmed that they successfully created the backups, so at least it makes me feel a little more secure in case I screw my IMEI up playing around with my phone.

Thanks! I did make a backup in safestrap--which I already had to use once--but didn't think of the IMEI!

16th April 2015, 04:54 PM |#492  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 523

Donate to Me
More
Callin Beans
Hey beans wanna come back and make a 5.0 stock rom ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CovXX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2015, 05:14 AM |#493  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
We need an update from Beans...badly
22nd April 2015, 05:18 AM |#494  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 523

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelracing

We need an update from Beans...badly

Sadly that'll never happen, he moved on from Samsung and Verizon and is pure nexus now a days, will forever appreciate what he did for the community though
23rd April 2015, 01:48 AM |#495  
Flag Plantation, FL
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovXX

Hey beans wanna come back and make a 5.0 stock rom ?

I second that @BeansTown106

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 04:17 AM |#496  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Beans is too busy trolling other threads. There is already a stock root 5.0 out just take a look.
Yesterday, 05:00 AM |#497  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Silverado
Thanks Meter: 8,638

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drecu

Beans is too busy trolling other threads. There is already a stock root 5.0 out just take a look.

Sent from my SM-G925T using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by bajasur; Yesterday at 05:03 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bajasur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:06 AM |#498  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 5,396

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drecu

Trolling ftw! Seems you got the hang of it as well :sly:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:13 AM |#499  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Springfield, MA
Thanks Meter: 19,714

Donate to Me
More
Lol Right.. and i wasnt trolling or attacking anyone. i just made a observation. i have been following the story and i just hope you guys all get what you want/need and not left hanging. i have some technical questions but i cant even ask them without people think i am attacking another user.. this is why i stay away from verizon/samsung devices one non trolling/non attacking post and everyone freaks out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:23 AM |#500  
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 10,537

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansTown106

Lol Right.. and i wasnt trolling or attacking anyone. i just made a observation. i have been following the story and i just hope you guys all get what you want/need and not left hanging. i have some technical questions but i cant even ask them without people think i am attacking another user.. this is why i stay away from verizon/samsung devices one non trolling/non attacking post and everyone freaks out.

You're welcome to ask any technical questions
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread