Quick list of features:
- Overclock up to 1.8GHZ
- Voltage control
- Custom GPU overclock
- Dynamic Fsync Control
- Interactive and ROW tweaks
- I/O and MMC tweaks for better performance
- Auto detects whether you are using data2sd, f2fs or EXT4 - meaning you don't need an f2fs version anymore. At boot time the kernel detects your file system and boots based on what YOU have. Also works with data2sd.
- Extra governors and I/O Schedulers
2015-04-02 - Version 5.1
- Updated the Wifi modules to work with CM12 and Omnirom
2014-10-01 - Version 5.0
- Updated to work with Lollipop.
2014-10-01 - Version 4.0
- Fixed the Bluetooth not turning on issue
- Fixed a few of the dock keys not working (such as disabling the touchpad)
- Added Pegasusq Governor
- Added SIO, VR and BFQ I/O Schedulers
- Made BFQ the default
- Created a separate build based on Linaro 4.8.3 Toolchains
2014-09-12 - Version 3.0
- I don't remember now LOL!
Everything should work fine, but this kernel has only been extensively tested on Omnirom and Zombi-Pop.
*NOTE - If you are running this kernel on Katkiss, Version 5.1 likely will not work. You will need 5.0 as 5.0 still uses the wifi modules that katkiss needs.
Also at the end of this post is an app called Performance Profiles. I would suggest anyone who uses this kernel on OMNIROM to install this app, as it will allow you to change the CPU frequency so you aren't always stuck at 1.7GHZ. In CM this feature can be added to the quick settings panel so it is not necessary. It will allow you to toggle between 1GHZ(power save) 1.3GHZ(normal mode) or 1.7GHZ(performance mode). I apologize for the hideous UI, but I'm not a app creater or designer. - NOTE - NOW OBSOLETE
A huge thanks to krash1256 and uga_boy for your very kind donations!
[Kernel][5.1.x][GRIMLOCK KERNEL], Kernel for the Asus Transformer TF300T
Source Code: https://github.com/Hardslog
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 5.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-02
Last Updated 2015-04-06
It is possible to have this working on ASUS ME301T also?