FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Root] TechniPad 8/10(G) (Rockchip RK30 based Tablets)

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The old root method for the TechniPad 10 I mentioned in this post does only work for the Android 4.1.1 build. The new released Android 4.2.2 build must be rooted with another method so I adapted my Root Box again:
The Root Box does now also root some more build s and devices like TechniPad 8, TechniPad 10G (3G) and Technipad Mini.
The Root Box versions from V1.1 on do also have a script for the automatic root method detection of both known root methods so this could be also helpful for other Rockchip RK30 based devices which might fail with the standard root method. A manual for geohotīs TowelRoot method is also available.

Find the actual/newest Root Box version at Github:
https://github.com/Lostech/Root_Box/
https://github.com/Lostech/Root_Box/tree/V1.6
https://github.com/Lostech/Root_Box/archive/V1.6.zip
Last edited by Calibaan; 20th April 2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Update 20.04.2015 -> Added Technipad Mini root for build GE.TPad.V1.07

13th August 2014, 08:33 AM |#2  
I have added some more TechniSat builds/devices to the Root Box. Find the newest version of it at Github linked in first post.
20th April 2015, 01:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Root TechniSat TechniPad 10G-HD with Android 4.4.2
I have the "new" TechniSat TechniPad 10G-HD (TPad10g-HD) with Android 4.4.2 (Build GE.TechniPad.10G-HD.V1.03)
Is there also a way to root it ?
20th April 2015, 06:10 AM |#4  
I donīt own one of these new devices so I canīt tell for sure, but if itīs a Rockchip based tablet try the "automatic" root from the Root Tool Box.
26th April 2015, 05:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Root_Box-1.6 doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibaan

I donīt own one of these new devices so I canīt tell for sure, but if itīs a Rockchip based tablet try the "automatic" root from the Root Tool Box.

Doesn't work
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:: ::
:: Die automatische Erkennung versucht nun die Root Methode zu bestimmen. ::
:: Wenn Sie das nicht wollen, brechen Sie das Skript mit STRG+C ab oder ::
:: schliessen Sie das Fenster! ::
:: [weiter mit beliebiger Taste] ::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"/system/xbin/su" nicht gefunden
"/system/xbin/rksu" nicht gefunden

:: Es konnte keine Root Methode bestimmt werden. Das Skript wird beendet. ::
:: [beenden mit beliebiger Taste] ::

any other idea?
26th April 2015, 06:23 PM |#6  
No, I donīt have a device, so I canīt look after this. You could try to find out on which chipset the tablet is based and try another root from some else.
If you can downgrade to Android 4.2 you might be also able to use TowelRoot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread