FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5.1 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
20th April 2015, 06:07 PM |#1701  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

I had nothing but problems using xlucos kernal ,so have others.He hasnt really been updating it either so i try to stay away from it. I use the stock kernal and everything works fine for me.When i use xlucos kernal i have battery drain and random reboots plus other problems.

OK thank you! I might try reinstall and select stock.
I think that's what I'm using at the moment but can't remember for sure. There any way of checking?
Edit: i am using xlucos kernal gonna reinstall rom in a sec with stock kernal, thanks for the advice, hopefully it works.
Last edited by jaaaames1; 20th April 2015 at 08:00 PM.

24th April 2015, 03:58 AM |#1702  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Anyone find a good solution to the download failures in google play with this ROM? I still find that I have to clear the cache between almost every update or download from the Play Store. The most effective app for doing this is "ClearCache", but it is laborious to do this almost every day with all the app updates that keep coming up. Other than this inconvenience, I find the ROM is working very nicely with very few crashes and few delays.
24th April 2015, 04:05 AM |#1703  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 7

More
On top of my nightly system crash any volume adjustment in YouTube while casting causes a complete YouTube and system crash requiring a hard reset!!!!
24th April 2015, 06:58 PM |#1704  
Flag REIMS
Thanks Meter: 22

More
hello all

Is there any way to disable log text on shutdown screen ?

thanks
25th April 2015, 05:47 PM |#1705  
I feel your pain. You aren't going to like the solution. Full wipe and reinstall with default settings worked for me.
25th April 2015, 08:53 PM |#1706  
Flag REIMS
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutin

I feel your pain. You aren't going to like the solution. Full wipe and reinstall with default settings worked for me.

I do this and no issue, there is surely an option to disable this in a menu.

A bug? : If you choose TABs launcher, icon text on drawer is too big
26th April 2015, 06:41 PM |#1707  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi,

i tried to install Battle Islands, but i seem to get an error everytime ( with stock rom it works )

I've already looked in the build.prop, but i couldn't find a thing.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

ps. im using the latest rom.
26th April 2015, 06:47 PM |#1708  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I believe, during 1 of the install steps, there's a choice for what shut-down animation you want. Maybe try a dirty flash and choose a different one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread