FORUMS

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

 View Poll Results: Do you want to continue building off of Note 3 base, or Use S5 base

Note 3 Base
 
84 Vote(s)
47.19%
S5 Base
 
94 Vote(s)
52.81%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.2][NI4]**~AllianceROM KitKat v7.1~** 30 Themes-12.21.14

Announcement from RErick: AllianceROM Kit Kat International ND3
22nd April 2015, 09:53 PM |#3481  
tazman171's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Been on Dynamic rom since I got my Note III 1.5 years ago, always worked flawless, so well that I actually lost the flash bug. That and I was using my phone for work alot and couldnt be with out it.

Just flashed this after switching over to Kitkat via the linked guide, everything went flawless.
 
 
22nd April 2015, 10:09 PM |#3482  
Member
Flag Kuantan
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Downgrade from Lollipop
So I recently got a note 3 at&t variant and installed lollipop on it through safestrap. Yhe zip file was an OC1 rooted zip about a gig in size and it updated my modem and everything. Now that I have had my fair share of lollipop fun I was meaning to downgrade back to kitkat through safestrap. My only problem is if I downgrade from lollipop my baseband is updated to lollipop. Would that conflict with my donwgrade? Anything I should look out for before directly flashing the Alliance rom zip through safestrap?
22nd April 2015, 10:28 PM |#3483  
gangpe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagi_007pk

So I recently got a note 3 at&t variant and installed lollipop on it through safestrap. Yhe zip file was an OC1 rooted zip about a gig in size and it updated my modem and everything. Now that I have had my fair share of lollipop fun I was meaning to downgrade back to kitkat through safestrap. My only problem is if I downgrade from lollipop my baseband is updated to lollipop. Would that conflict with my donwgrade? Anything I should look out for before directly flashing the Alliance rom zip through safestrap?

Do you have a 4.4.2 backup? If so, I would Odin flash NC2, install TR and SS, then restore the backup. That's just me though. ..
23rd April 2015, 04:16 AM |#3484  
RErick's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 5,595
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagi_007pk

So I recently got a note 3 at&t variant and installed lollipop on it through safestrap. Yhe zip file was an OC1 rooted zip about a gig in size and it updated my modem and everything. Now that I have had my fair share of lollipop fun I was meaning to downgrade back to kitkat through safestrap. My only problem is if I downgrade from lollipop my baseband is updated to lollipop. Would that conflict with my donwgrade? Anything I should look out for before directly flashing the Alliance rom zip through safestrap?

Really you should odin the NC2 files first. That way everything works as intended and there won't be any weird crap going on. Just remember that the KK version is the final KK release. When I come back from Saudi Arabia I will be releasing a Lollipoop version of Alliance. My flight is scheduled for May 2, so expect sometime within a week for that. I have been working on it trying to make it as easy as possible for us locked down folks before I get back. My attempts at making safestrap compatible with L have been met with blank screens so far. But there is a way to reboot directly to safestrap from within the rom. All my releases will automatically flash the OC1 kernel so it will be relatively painless.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 05:23 AM |#3485  
tazman171's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

Really you should odin the NC2 files first. That way everything works as intended and there won't be any weird crap going on. Just remember that the KK version is the final KK release. When I come back from Saudi Arabia I will be releasing a Lollipoop version of Alliance. My flight is scheduled for May 2, so expect sometime within a week for that. I have been working on it trying to make it as easy as possible for us locked down folks before I get back. My attempts at making safestrap compatible with L have been met with blank screens so far. But there is a way to reboot directly to safestrap from within the rom. All my releases will automatically flash the OC1 kernel so it will be relatively painless.

Thais good to here, I will definitely tryout Lollipop then.
Today, 01:52 AM |#3486  
K-alz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,017
 
More
Back to this ROM. Good to be home. Stable as ever.

From my Allianced Note 3!
Today, 08:23 PM |#3487  
1Zero3forlife's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-alz

Back to this ROM. Good to be home. Stable as ever.

From my Allianced Note 3!


Im on stock rooted 5.0, sad thing is I like it. Just waiting for 5.0 from @RErick, can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda Forum
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes