FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A][Discussion]OptimusG3 Rom

22nd March 2015, 03:52 PM |#681  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy front touch buttons disappeared
I tried to run device test in hidden menu and was asked to restart for ATT test
After restarting the front touch buttons dissapered along with other problems that did not go even on formatting

15th April 2015, 01:46 AM |#682  

More
Contact picture
Hi guys,

Is it possible to set contact picture to be shown on full screen instead of just in that little circle when making/receiving calls?

Thanks, cheers
16th April 2015, 09:35 PM |#683  
Flag Warsaw

More
i I have a problem with the installation :/

after reboot, security error.
22nd April 2015, 11:03 PM |#684  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.burhan

Hello! First of all thanks for this great rom. I installed it on my AT&T lg g2 D800. I just noted that my proximity sensor is not working at all. Also I am a bit concerned about speed of knock on. I'v to double tap a bit slower to turn the screen on however knock off works like before. What should I do to solve these problems?
I'v attached a screen shot of proximity test which I found in hidden menu. Please help.

I had this issue too. I solved it in these steps:
1. Backup data and copy Optimus 1.4.1 ROM.zip and KK Baseband.zip from here http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12880 (Cloudy G2 ROM's) to internal storage.
2. Reboot to recovery do standart wipe (keep internal storage including zip files)
3. Install KK Baseband.zip and then ROM.zip
Now proximity sensor should work so knock on. If it is not I recommand you to install TOT 4.2.2 Android (manual is here 2nd method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476), update via standart LG tool to 4.4.2 and then continue with this 3 steps - that I have done and knock on works.
But I have problem with charging, sometimes I have to turn phone off to get fast charging.
Last edited by kuchynek; 23rd April 2015 at 12:26 PM.
26th April 2015, 08:47 PM |#685  

More
I installed it on my D800, everything is working fine but the LG Health is giving error time and again and notice that LG Health has stopped working. Other than that I didn't notice any change in camera (it seems like just stock camera, how to check the difference? )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
optimus, optimusg3, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread