FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

[ZOOPER] Awesome ZW iconsets by Socko'Pack

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 175

By Socko'Pack, Member on 2nd May 2014, 09:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd January 2015, 02:47 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Where can I get 4g icons?

7th January 2015, 02:14 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question I have a LGG3 and none of the cell icons work but the WIFI do? any one else have this issue? Really bummed I can't use them in my widgets. Thanks
6th March 2015, 12:31 AM |#93  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socko'Pack

Outlined status bar font icon pack
I was inspired by the PA's low battery notification icon and I decided to make battery icons simmilar to this and also cell and wifi icons too.
Font icons are a little tricky to make them work properly because of their alignment so they're outlined.

NOTE: Those are outlined icons so, the full filled icons have value=0 and those that are empty inside have a maximum value

PA inspired battery
Outlined cell icons
Outlined wifi icons

Keep in mind that you can resize them to ANY size and set ANY color you want to.

PREVIEW (left side maximum value, right side minimum value)

From this time I'll try to post new icons every week (mostly on Saturday). Still if you have an idea for icons or any other requests post in comments! Cheers!

Is it possible to get the cell and wifi icons in png format so i can flash them to a custom rom im using?
7th March 2015, 03:29 AM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Okay I have GSM icon set in zooper/iconset but it's not working EDIT I WAS LOOKING IN WRONG PLACE I DIDN'T KNOW THEY ARE IN BITMAP ICONSET

thank you these are awesome

☎ ls980 (Sprint)
🍭 GZR Validus 7 (5.0.2)
🔧 B14CKB1RD (3.4.0)
💾 TWRP (2.8.3)
Last edited by 4thehalibit; 7th March 2015 at 03:42 AM.
24th April 2015, 02:18 AM |#95  

More
How to Zip the file
Thanks for this wonderful icons I am planing to edit some of your icon instead of requesting from you as i will have much more controll on what i want, I can understand the XML and edit some of the icon using PS, just one problem how to zip the files and what program do you use?
26th April 2015, 09:00 PM |#96  

More
Any one know why cell icons do not work on LGG3 stock lollipop and wouldn't work on kit Kat either. I have a Galaxy 3 they worked on fine.?
Last edited by Publikenemy#1; 27th April 2015 at 08:09 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iconsets, themes, zooper widget
Previous Thread Next Thread