FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4) [ION]

8th April 2015, 07:38 AM |#261  
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hehaichi

Give me the Yandex link! Please!

https://yadi.sk/d/FBv5C9pmfVLJH/cm11

9th April 2015, 10:51 AM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
ChangeLog for BETA-56?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastomanchik

You have cm11 in this thread
Also cm12

Please, give the ChangeLog for your last BUILD i.e., BETA-56.
12th April 2015, 05:13 PM |#263  

More
For BETA-56 with 393MB Kernel
The new Kernel which provides 393MB of total available RAM makes the ROM very fast in terms of performance. In my opinion, due to the new Kernel, this ROM is the fastest and the most beautiful one. I have been using Omega JB ROM but now I will use this CM11 one as my daily driver because it is even faster than the JB one. I always said that there is memory problems with this ROM which is why it was very slow but due to the new Kernel which doesn't keeps a memory reserve for Camera, the ROM is as smooth as KitKat OS is meant to be.
However, the Camera doesn't work as no memory reserve is kept for it but it is not much of a concern because the speed gain compensates for it. It is sad that HW+ decoding also doesn't work in this new Kernel.

Overlooking the Camera and HW+ decoding, this ROM coupled with the new Kernel is the fastest, most stable and without doubt, the best ROM for HTC One V developed by rastomanchik.

From the early BUILDs in which apps disappeared on reboot to this BUILD-56 in which there is no bug, you have done an amazing job. Thank You @rastomanchik for all the hard work you did on this project.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-12-20-34-08.png
Views:	264
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	3258667   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-12-20-35-29.png
Views:	256
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	3258668  
Last edited by Shoaib05; 12th April 2015 at 05:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shoaib05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 06:17 PM |#264  
Flag Rosenheim
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Yeah best ROM ever 😊
13th April 2015, 04:26 PM |#265  
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
after 4.2.2
very good rom after shpongle 4.2.2
15th April 2015, 06:01 PM |#266  

More
CM12.1 Alpha 20150413 BUILD
In the CM12 folder of your Yandex account, there is a CM12.1 Alpha ROM present. Do you want to tell something about it?
21st April 2015, 03:56 PM |#267  

More
For CM11 RC-1 BUILD
The new RC-1 BUILD is definitely stable and smooth. It is good to see that the BEST ROM for HTC One V has shifted from BETA to RC-1 status. The most important thing about the new RC-1 ROM is its Kernel. This new Kernel not only has a working camera but it also supports Hardware Decoding feature. However, the best part of it which I love the most is that the Kernel provides 364MB of total available RAM. This amount of RAM is higher than what is available in any JellyBean ROM developed for HTC One V. This results into faster and smoother performance. I love every aspect of the new ROM as it is perfect. Still, there are only two BUGs in this new RC-1 BUILD. The signal strength is always at 1 bar no matter where I am. I used to get full 4 Bars of signal in my house but in this ROM, it seems that the signal icon is stuck at 1 bar. The second BUG is a visual glitch which occurs in the native browser. Whenever I try to type in my ID on Facebook, a white screen shows up blocking the keyboard. Because of this, I can't type. The same occurs if I try to login in TrueCaller through my Facebook ID. It seems that there is some issue with the native browser which causes a white screen to show up. However, I can use any third-party browser to login but in other apps which open a window to enter ID and Password, I can't type because of the white screen. I have attached a screenshot which shows the white screen glitch.

Overlooking the signal strength BUG and the white screen visual glitch, this ROM is complete as it has speed, stability and beauty in it. Nice work @rastomanchik.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-21-20-20-30[1].png
Views:	128
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	3274504   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-21-17-50-03[1].png
Views:	128
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	3274505   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-21-21-21-11[1].png
Views:	114
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	3274609  
Last edited by Shoaib05; 21st April 2015 at 04:54 PM.
21st April 2015, 05:40 PM |#268  
OP Member
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 435

Donate to Me
More
I know about that bugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to rastomanchik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2015, 05:16 PM |#269  

More
CM 12.1 Alpha-1
Hey @rastomanchik, I want to test your CM 12.1 Alpha ROM. So, does this ROM boot?
Yesterday, 03:37 PM |#270  

More
For CM11 RC-2 ROM
The two BUGs namely "white screen visual glitch" and "only 1 bar signal strength" which were present in RC-1 ROM have been fixed in this new RC-2 BUILD. However, this new RC-2 ROM has one BUG. If loudspeaker is activated during a call, then the other person hears my voice only if I keep the loudspeaker on because if I switch back to earpiece mode then the other person stops hearing my voice. However, if I switch to loudspeaker again during the same call, then the other person is able to hear my voice properly. This BUG remains even if I make the call again. The only way to solve it is to restart the phone. However, if I don't use the loudspeaker function after the reboot, then there is no problem with the calls.
Apart from this Calling BUG, the ROM's total available RAM has decreased a little from 363MB to 356MB but the performance is still good. I like the fact that in your ROM, the dialer app has a Noise Suppression feature available. CM-File Manager also works in this RC-2 ROM. A torch app is also included by default which is great. The whole ROM is ODEXed which makes the ROM occupy only 25MB by default of the data partition leaving the remaining space for the user-installed apps. This is really great as the abundant free space on system partition is now utilized too.
Last edited by Shoaib05; Yesterday at 07:17 PM. Reason: The video recording BUG is back. I was able to record a video but it was not watchable. I have tested this on default camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shoaib05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread