FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [ROOT] [4.4+] Emoji Switcher

20th April 2015, 08:15 PM |#131  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
I'm alive! Sorry, have been very busy lately.
This is not abandoned, I promise. I'm currently working on separating the emoji fonts from the app, and making them downloadable instead. Any recommendations for a file host or service?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to D_Steve595 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

21st April 2015, 02:44 AM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Mega or Dev Host maybe good.. Can't wait dude...😜
21st April 2015, 09:36 PM |#133  
Flag Torino
Thanks Meter: 9

More
can you upgrade emojis like ios 8.3?
22nd April 2015, 11:24 PM |#134  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4sh

That's weird, all I get are a bunch of boxes with x's when I try to switch to ios emoji's

I HAVE FOUND A FIX! Go into system/app and DELETE Google Plus [PlusOne.apk, not the entire folder] (or any unnecessary system app), even if you use it. That's the system default that comes fresh on a wiped device or new phone. Then, flash the iOS emojis using the app. I guess this issue was caused by the system partition having a small amount of leftover space.

When deleting a system app, be mindful you may mess your phone up. I have removed Google Plus and it works perfectly fine, so I suggest removing that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to androidrockz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 03:50 AM |#135  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UllyTheBestHD

can you upgrade emojis like ios 8.3?

this +1
23rd April 2015, 06:31 AM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidrockz

I HAVE FOUND A FIX! Go into system/app and DELETE Google Plus [PlusOne.apk, not the entire folder] (or any unnecessary system app), even if you use it. That's the system default that comes fresh on a wiped device or new phone. Then, flash the iOS emojis using the app. I guess this issue was caused by the system partition having a small amount of leftover space.

When deleting a system app, be mindful you may mess your phone up. I have removed Google Plus and it works perfectly fine, so I suggest removing that.

Dude you are a genius, finally someone solved this! Thank you so much
26th April 2015, 12:07 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

When trying to delete the .apk with either explorer or Es File Explorer I either get a prompt that says PlusOne.apk cannot be deleted, or file system is read-only. How do you delete the app?
Also, by flashing the iOS emojis using the app, I assume you mean standard procedure (Open Emoji switcher, select iOS, and press set)?
Last edited by Werchio; 26th April 2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes
26th April 2015, 12:30 PM |#138  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werchio

When trying to delete the .apk with either explorer or Es File Explorer I either get a prompt that says PlusOne.apk cannot be deleted, or file system is read-only. How do you delete the app?
Also, by flashing the iOS emojis using the app, I assume you mean standard procedure (Open Emoji switcher, select iOS, and press set)?

Use Root Browser to delete the apk, and yes by using the app use Emoji Switcher and change it to whatever you like.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda Forum
26th April 2015, 10:39 PM |#139  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Use Root Browser to delete the apk, and yes by using the app use Emoji Switcher and change it to whatever you like.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda Forum

Cheers
Today, 01:01 AM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milojoseph

this +1

yea new emojis pleaaase
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emoji