FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[ROM][2/18/15][4.3][UVUCMK7 Debloated][F2FS] Conch Republic Anniversary Editions

1,434 posts
Thanks Meter: 598

By EdKeys, Senior Member on 31st January 2014, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2015, 04:22 AM |#451  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo

Just curious. Install that app, give it root permissions and scroll down to see what boot loader is installed on the phone. Should be T889UVBMD1.

Well, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth keep turning off again, so here is the bootloader info:

T889UVUCMK7

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

29th April 2015, 12:39 PM |#452  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamorada
Thanks Meter: 598

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelfox

Will do when I get a chance.

I took it into a phone repair shop. They guess that by pulling the power to the antenna, it reset it or something. Anyways, he took it apart and put it back together and it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelfox

Well, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth keep turning off again, so here is the bootloader info:

T889UVUCMK7

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

I think your hardware issue is back. Check with your repair shop again. That bootloader is fine. You can run either the S or D edition of the ROM with it.

You might be jarring the antenna loose by carrying the phone in a way that when you sit down or something it messes it up. Just guessing here.
The Following User Says Thank You to EdKeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread