FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Post your tested games here for Moto E SS/DS

7th March 2015, 05:20 PM |#101  
Flag Balasore
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangmen

Yeaa its the same almost.. The name is same just the folder is diff. So its okie if you follow the above steps.

Sent from my Moto E

haha...i know all these..anywayz thanks buddy..
but i was asking if the games with game cache as data(and not as a obb file) can be run from ext sd card on 5.0.2?
as mentioned something like that above..and i too was able to run world of tanks(2.5gb)from my ext sd card

7th March 2015, 05:42 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adarsh-

haha...i know all these..anywayz thanks buddy..
but i was asking if the games with game cache as data(and not as a obb file) can be run from ext sd card on 5.0.2?
as mentioned something like that above..and i too was able to run world of tanks(2.5gb)from my ext sd card

And I was saying if you have tried to put that data folder inside obb folder of ext sd card and tried it?..

Sent from my Moto E
7th March 2015, 05:48 PM |#103  
Flag Balasore
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangmen

And I was saying if you have tried to put that data folder inside obb folder of ext sd card and tried it?..

Sent from my Moto E

that wont work..if the game cache has only a single.obb file then only it should go to obb folder
24th March 2015, 11:33 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Installed Injustice Gods Among Us but doesn't proceed past the Intro
I installed Injustice: Gods Among Us through xInternalSD but the game doesn't go past the character introduction at the beginning. It just throws me straight back to the app drawer. The play store shows that I need to update it but I can't since it gives an error of insufficient space. Is there any way I can make it work since this is the their time I have downloaded the game?
24th March 2015, 07:10 PM |#105  
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adyy94

I installed Injustice: Gods Among Us through xInternalSD but the game doesn't go past the character introduction at the beginning. It just throws me straight back to the app drawer. The play store shows that I need to update it but I can't since it gives an error of insufficient space. Is there any way I can make it work since this is the their time I have downloaded the game?

It's a complicated procedure. If you still want to do it, here's the instructions..

°•. Backup Injustice via Titanium Backup.
.•' Uninstall Injustice.
'•. Then Update it from any store example : Google play.
.•' Then go to Titanium Backup and restore Injustice (DATA ONLY)

*o* if you can't update it because of insufficient storage, try uninstalling unnecessary large apps and then try updating it *o*
Last edited by Shantanu Baviskar; 24th March 2015 at 07:15 PM.
28th March 2015, 11:18 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[QUOTE=simplyanin;53398524]Use GL to SD

Sent from my Nexus 5[/Q

But first you have to install before moving it into SD card rite
How did u install..
27th April 2015, 06:20 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
All of these are up and running. Using folder mount pro. Cm 12.1, lollipop 5.1.

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1430111963449.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	3284023  
29th April 2015, 05:32 PM |#108  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Mod Edit: Post edited
Please don't ask for warez here. If you really want it, go ahead and buy it.
Rule 6
Quote:

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Last edited by engloa; 29th April 2015 at 05:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ranjeet827 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
confirmed working game, game, hd game, moto e
Previous Thread Next Thread