FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Q] [TL][H] Xperia T. Internal storage is dead.

Thanks Meter: 1

By deywid12345, Junior Member on 25th June 2014, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2015, 08:00 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up
Thank you so much. I had that problem as well.

There seem to be many other problems which can cause a read only sdcard. I was googling for hours and was trying other stuff. I guess this is a more exotic problem which only happens on Xperias? It happened to me after I upgraded from CM11 to CM12 and then restored CM11 again from a nandroid backup (CWM).

30th April 2015, 01:52 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 620

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwodus

Thank you so much. I had that problem as well.

There seem to be many other problems which can cause a read only sdcard. I was googling for hours and was trying other stuff. I guess this is a more exotic problem which only happens on Xperias? It happened to me after I upgraded from CM11 to CM12 and then restored CM11 again from a nandroid backup (CWM).

I don't know if it's an "exotic" problem, but AFAIK, it only happens on Xperias because of Sony's stupid decision to use a different user/group for the internal memory.

When you upgraded to CM12, the ownership got changed, then you restored your backup which doesn't fix that, so it makes perfect sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to Antiga Prime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread