FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[THEME][01/03/15] Official ViperOneM8 Theme Thread [ViperDark / ViperLight + more]

30th April 2015, 07:45 PM |#3001  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 9,931

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandroido

I noticed there is an update for HTC gallery which breaks the theme. For other system apps, the updates are not displayed under "my apps". For gallery though they are. This is a little bit annoying. Is there a possibility to adjust the theme in order to prevent the updates for themed apps to be displayed. Just the same way the ROM obviously does for blinkfeed e.g.?

yeah, probably possible, but i won't bother updating just for that. just disable auto updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Basil3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

30th April 2015, 07:50 PM |#3002  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil3

yeah, probably possible, but i won't bother updating just for that. just disable auto updates.

No need to stress...
Maybe you can put it on the list for the next update (hopefully coming for sense 7) and then exclude all themed apps from "my apps" list...
Just a proposal, it's a gorgeous theme anyhow...
The Following User Says Thank You to elandroido For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread