300 posts
Thanks Meter: 882

By Angel_666, Senior Member on 2nd February 2014, 01:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th February 2015, 09:17 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 510

Donate to Me
More
What adjustments were made to get volume up and down to work? I am working on aosp for my dell v8 3830, I can't get volume up and down to work, on your rom volume up and down works, when I install your rom on my dell v8, I have pulled the entire /system/usr and switched over to aosp rom, but same thing doesn't work.

So there is some setting somewhere that controls the volume up and down? other than is /system/usr

4th February 2015, 10:12 AM |#192  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

What adjustments were made to get volume up and down to work? I am working on aosp for my dell v8 3830, I can't get volume up and down to work, on your rom volume up and down works, when I install your rom on my dell v8, I have pulled the entire /system/usr and switched over to aosp rom, but same thing doesn't work.

So there is some setting somewhere that controls the volume up and down? other than is /system/usr

Sounds strange.. Did you check the /system/etc/permissions for platform settings and hw permissions?
4th February 2015, 05:44 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 510

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_666

Sounds strange.. Did you check the /system/etc/permissions for platform settings and hw permissions?

No, look there, tried everything, I am without computer for a few days, when I get back home, I will compile cm11 for dell v8 and see if it allows volume rockers to work.

Sent from my T1 using XDA Free mobile app
5th February 2015, 01:02 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
@Angel_666
Could you upload your CM Source? Maybe somebody get any idea to fix the issues with the Sound and Kamera.
5th February 2015, 01:42 PM |#195  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTear

@Angel_666
Could you upload your CM Source? Maybe somebody get any idea to fix the issues with the Sound and Kamera.

In Singup thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=379
1st March 2015, 08:08 PM |#196  
Flag norwich
Thanks Meter: 1,791

Donate to Me
More
If needed, i have the WiFi version and would love to get this working, u mind if i contribute or maybe just fork ur sources?
The Following User Says Thank You to soupysoup For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 08:23 PM |#197  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Sure, it will be awesome if any progress with sound or camera. I'm just have not much time for that yet.
30th April 2015, 11:24 PM |#198  
Flag norwich
Thanks Meter: 1,791

Donate to Me
More
@Angel_666 is ur source up to date? If so, would u mind me using it, i have some spare time coming up, and as an android engineer i think i coild get this running, maybe even some lollipop love, i just need to find a decent base to start with, seems like support for this device is minimal....
1st May 2015, 12:17 AM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupysoup

@Angel_666 is ur source up to date? If so, would u mind me using it, i have some spare time coming up, and as an android engineer i think i coild get this running, maybe even some lollipop love, i just need to find a decent base to start with, seems like support for this device is minimal....

I'd direct you to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...792872&page=29
nels83 has uploaded a working cm-12.1 and his sources are on github. You can either scroll back through the thread or find the links in his sig here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=6587211
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread