FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more

View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for Huawei G610?

ASOP

10 Vote(s)
45.45%
MIUI

12 Vote(s)
54.55%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

18th April 2015, 12:51 PM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdood

I haven't tried it yet because I'm scared of bootlooping my phone again. Can you please try it?? If it works please say it to me

you said that you are scared to bootloop AGAIN.. mean you ever faced bootloop problem in Huawei G610 and fixed it? can you share me how you fixed this problem? because i am getting bootloop after installing wrong recovery from mobile uncle tool.... i have tried alot of things even sent my device to local service centre here and they told me its boot has been damaged and it to be repaired. can you help me please?

29th April 2015, 07:35 PM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i try to install the Miui Rom but when i try to remove the android recovery the phone give me an error : it says the version of the remover is b125 but i have the b126 on my phone so didn't install it....what can i can do? thanks
30th April 2015, 06:59 AM |#553  

More
no one can help me?
30th April 2015, 07:14 AM |#554  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedovanera8

i try to install the Miui Rom but when i try to remove the android recovery the phone give me an error : it says the version of the remover is b125 but i have the b126 on my phone so didn't install it....what can i can do? thanks

I don't know man. The stock recovery remover and recovery img files available can support upto b125.
Ive never heard of b126. Maybe it's new so it's development might take time.
The Following User Says Thank You to prajwal mohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2015, 08:10 PM |#555  

More
i dont know if is possible but......if i downgrade the firm with sp flashtool? i think with an old version on the phone maybe i can install the recovery remover.....if yes, wich is the format of the firm? is like as the backup i maked with mtk droid? only in that format i can use sp flash tool? thanks
1st May 2015, 04:18 AM |#556  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedovanera8

i dont know if is possible but......if i downgrade the firm with sp flashtool? i think with an old version on the phone maybe i can install the recovery remover.....if yes, wich is the format of the firm? is like as the backup i maked with mtk droid? only in that format i can use sp flash tool? thanks

The recovery remover worked on b116 and b125. You can use your mtk droid backup if it is of the above firmware. Else, you can download this scatter and blocks to flash from SPFT. B125 firmware. https://yadi.sk/d/Ygxwh5CnKK7qg. Most of the tools and roms are available for b125 firmware.
Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to prajwal mohan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, cyanogenmod, g610, huawei, kikat
Previous Thread Next Thread