[ROM][4.3][E2][SM-G7102][GRAND2] GenNxt Pre-Rooted Stock

Search This thread

firassayah

Dec 3, 2009
install google play , help ! !! !

guys how to fix the gapps issue please !
am stuck on google play , it install from recovery when opened it just flash and go ,
and from flash mod in settings it doesn't recognize the zip
update:
installed busy box , downloaded the google apps zip again , and tried with Gordon flash mod , it extract the zip and nothing happens after , waited a min and restarted the fone
and got several msgs application couldn't be installed .
any help is much appreciated

Last edited:

3r1clfbo

Oct 22, 2013
lfbo
Hi @ixgeneral,

i can`t install this rom after upgrading to 4.4.2 kitkat is there is a solution for that

If you installed 4.4.2 I think you need to be looking at http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-grand-2/development/rom-gennxt-n4-project-t3009753

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Hi @balliboxer,

I treid to flash via ODIN philz's recovery "philz_touch_6.59.0-i9305.tar". But now the phone cannot boot into recovery. Is it possible to flash back your rom an top ans will it fix my probelm?

Cheers
Eric

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor2906

3r1clfbo

Oct 22, 2013
lfbo
Hi @balliboxer,

I treid to flash via ODIN philz's recovery "philz_touch_6.59.0-i9305.tar". But now the phone cannot boot into recovery. Is it possible to flash back your rom an top ans will it fix my problem?

Ok, I went ahead and re-flashed your rom "GenNxt Pre-Rooted Stock" but now when I re-start phone into recovery and go to "apply update from external storage" to install "Google apps" and "sec settings patch", the folders names are displayed with funny characters rather than the full name(edit: OK 64GB MicroSD evo card not displaying properly. Tried with 1GB SD card and it is OK):
For example:
../
|:4- ??.2c /
?? y ?. @u/
???)| . ??/
??[w2? .Y /
>) gpo.? }/

Furthermore, if I move down to the last folders, the highlighted selection bar disappear at the bottom of the screen and the screen does not scroll down!

Google_Apps or SecSettings will not install from recovery: I get a signature failed message!

Furthermore, I cannot flash Google_Apps or SecSettings through Settings flash mod. I get a message the the zip files are not flashable?!? (Edit: OK I tried without the "safe mode" option and it eventually worked)

What did I do wrong? What can I do to make it readable?

Thank you again for this brilliant rom !

Cheers
Eric

Last edited:

pratama266

Feb 10, 2016
Hii balli this rom is great but is doesn't work in my grand 2. I have tried flash via Odin but it says aboot fail ( auth ) . What should I do? Thanks..

Isaquielm

Account currently disabled
Oct 13, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
Grand 2 g7102t???

Please, this Rom get's up to Grand 2 G7102T? is the model with TV, port for Brazil, i've been searching for a long time and just don't get nothing for this cellphone... if in case, could you make this for us? :(
There's a bigger group stuck in Android 4.3 because there is no port for the divece G7102T...
Thank you!

david68429

Sep 27, 2015
Jakarta
Please, this Rom get's up to Grand 2 G7102T? is the model with TV, port for Brazil, i've been searching for a long time and just don't get nothing for this cellphone... if in case, could you make this for us? :(
There's a bigger group stuck in Android 4.3 because there is no port for the divece G7102T...
Thank you!

"stuck in Android 4.3"
While I couldn't get the pre-rooted rom due to working from a small roseapple computer, I did have some success rooting the phone.
As a last resort, needing to save user data, I tried kingroot. Seems it worked! There is a version targeted for G7102 (which I had foolishly ota updated), and to install kr you have to shut down 'google play service' which gives a false lack of space error. Don't need to add anything on their 3 screens that come up. Look in the system alerts screen and start the rooting process from there. Maybe this would be useful to anyone stuck on 4.3. I think this was the download link I used.
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/kingro...kingroot-4-9-3-android-apk-download/download/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GENNXT PREROOTED ROM FOR GRAND 2 V-1.4​

SM-G7102

HTML:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    *  Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included 
       in this ROM before flashing it! 
    *  YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger 
       at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

SCREENSHOTS.png

a.png

b.png
    c.png
    d.png
    e.png
    f.png
    g.png
    h.png
    i.png
    j.png
    k.png
    l.png
    m.png
    n.png
    o.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

7.png
    9.png
    10.png

ABOUT THE ROM
    Features :

-Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -Chrome style popup browser
    -Premium White settings
    -Blotwares removed
    -S5 TW Launcher with preloaded 9 Themes support
    -Air Gestures using Hovering control
    -Screen Gestures using GMD Gesture control
    -All Xposed Integrated within settings
    -Click Android build 3 times to see KITKAT effect
    -OG Battery mod change battery styles from 10 designs
    -Recent panel Sense Style
    -S5 bootanimation
    -S5 Hybrid Radio
    -4way Reboot
    -Camera Shutter sound option
    -Flash Mods from Settings Install Busybox first then this mod works
    -S5 systemui
    -S5 Framework
    -S5 weather widget
    -S5 settings icons
    -S5 App icons

-Unlimited Multiwindow dock
    -PreRooted
    -Superuser
    -Busybox
    -init.d support
    -S Note Fixed
    -3D Gallery
    -Multiwindows Plus
    -xposed installer
    -wanam xposed
    -xposed app settings change dpi
    -Haptic feedback in settings
    And much more .............

System details:

G7102XXUANE2
    PDA: G7102XXUANE2
    RELEASE DATE 2 JUNE 2014

Instructions:
    1 > Download the ROM zip
    2 > Extract it in your PC
    3 > Download ODIN from HERE also extract it to your PC
    4 > Put ur fone in recovery mode ( volume up + Home Button + power button ) and reset data factory reset .
    5 > Put your fone in odin mode ( holding volume down , home button and power button simultaniously ) and connect it to your pc through data cable
    6 > Place the rom extracted file in AP column of PC ODIN
    7 > Click START button in PC ODIN and wait till flashing completes ODIN shows RESET " PASS" and fone reboot automatically with prerooted firmware
    8 > Again repeat step 4
    9 > ENJOY WITH ALL ROOT BENIFTS IN GRAND 2

Credits
    Chainfire for SuperUser
    @megh1982 for wifi fix
    Rovo89
    Tungstwenty
    Cities516
    Wanam
    XINGREN Weather
    jayxiao171735
    Kik0o
    Androguide.fr
    Sunajkaram23
    Ksr007
    AnTek
    Hotdroid
    inamie for TWLauncher
    ViPER520 Do use IRS Sampler starter pack for various awesome effects follow instructions in file Download starter pack
    Zhuhang Thread Link
    Samsung

DOWNLOADS.png

GENNXT ADVANCED E2 ROM CLICK HERE

GOOGLE APPS ADDON

SECSETTINGS LOCKSCREEN FC PATCH Download and flash from Settings flash mod

For Previous Versions

DO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OF GRAND 2 TO GET MORE UPDATES
    FULL STOCK DEODEXED B3 ROM

CLEAN STOCK PREROOTED ROM

DOWNLOADS.png

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Please Hit "THANKS" or "DONATE" to support
    Download latest C1 GenNxt Exclusive . OP Post and SS soon updated with full changelog and credits .

CLICK HERE

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
    CF-ROOT

GRAND 2

ALL CREDITS TO CHAINFIRE

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE