FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[q] which is best rom for gt-p3110

528 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,054

By karambir singh, Senior Member on 22nd January 2014, 08:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th July 2014, 09:42 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i love pacrom
i was using pacrom 4.4.4 with multi exclusive features but i had a bad sound quality (main problem with cm 11, omni, slimkat and some few others). Due to this I'm only stuck at paranoid 4.4.4 ..great features but i prefer pacrom and cm 11. Any sound quality changes then i get those roms back. any help plzzzz

19th July 2014, 04:09 PM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 17,956

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puflynx

i was using pacrom 4.4.4 with multi exclusive features but i had a bad sound quality (main problem with cm 11, omni, slimkat and some few others). Due to this I'm only stuck at paranoid 4.4.4 ..great features but i prefer pacrom and cm 11. Any sound quality changes then i get those roms back. any help plzzzz

Try SlimKat again. Download BoefflaSound Control app from Play store and activate it

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
1st May 2015, 07:29 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i'd like to know which ROM is really fast. i need something with little bloatware, which will give me speed when using my tablet. i tried cyanogenmod, omni rom, slim rom and i am not really satisfied with any of those. do you guys know any rom that is small, stable and really fast?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread