FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

missing baseband mt6572

9th October 2014, 09:25 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by android_digger

Hey bro thank u very much...the 2nd option worked for me...thank you very much..!!

bro can you help me too. please send me what you used to rivive your baseband and imei i dont have backup of mine...please.
i cant use my phone because its baseband also missing. i need rom what you used.

16th October 2014, 06:51 AM |#12  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher122991

bro can you help me too. please send me what you used to rivive your baseband and imei i dont have backup of mine...please.
i cant use my phone because its baseband also missing. i need rom what you used.

Bro...follow step by step info...u will win !!
6th February 2015, 07:06 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cater

2. if it still not solve your problem,please download this file,extract it and you will have 2 file,copy it to folder 'BackupNVRAM' in 'MTKDroidTool',use newest version of MTKDroidTool (ver 2.5.2),it allow you restore nvram and will resolved your problem

Your backup worked perfectly! Thank you a lot!
1st May 2015, 11:46 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does this work with Lenovo P780 8GB ROW Mediatek MT6589?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread