FORUMS

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KEYBOARD][4.0+] NextApp Keyboard: AOSP-derived Keyboard with Arrow, Function Keys

22nd April 2015, 10:32 AM |#331  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,497

More
Expiration extension uploaded to playstore and also available here: http://android.nextapp.com/keyboard/r94/NAK_r94.apk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tliebeck For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd April 2015, 11:14 AM |#332  
Flag The Borders
Thanks Meter: 2,365

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tliebeck

Expiration extension uploaded to playstore and also available here: http://android.nextapp.com/keyboard/r94/NAK_r94.apk

Thanks mate any comment on the long term plan ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2015, 04:46 PM |#333  
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXNyNe

@all I don't disagree that for us as the users it is a bit frustrating to have the app expire often, but this app follows the same beta model that FX followed (with less frequent updates).
The Dev made the app probably for personal use, and released it because it's helpful to others, so why not?
Just keep in mind that all devs have lives and priorities outside making things for us to use.

We all respect that. And most betas don't run well over a year. So this is exceptional and if the Dev has no intentions to make this General Release, that should be stated for clarity to over a year's worth of users. The Dev said it would be getting a General Release some time ago. I'm not going to guess at what the Dev intends, I only know what was stated by the Developer.
3rd May 2015, 12:42 AM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
The keyboard has an odd niggle regarding the numbers row and the fn keyboards.

Upon first entering without a numbers row showing, there is no F-key cluster shown. But tapping the swap button result in said cluster showing up, and a second tap is needed to reach the Ctrl keyboard.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, aosp, arrow, cursor, keyboard
Previous Thread Next Thread