FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Extra Docking Station

10th September 2014, 08:13 PM |#21  
Flag Central Ohio
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Battery Full Replacement Charging Cradle Now Available and Confirmed Working!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKuczek

Appears to be available on Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered one, and should have it on 2014-09-10. I'll update once received to confirm it is for Gear Live and it works...

Just received it a few minutes ago, and it works. Came in an anti-static bag with a fairly generic looking barcode/SKU label. But it connects and the watch shows as charging!
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnKuczek For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th September 2014, 12:55 PM |#22  
Flag Redwood Valley, Northwestern California (Previous-Pocatello, Idaho(90-97)/Southern California(71-90)
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKuczek

Just received it a few minutes ago, and it works. Came in an anti-static bag with a fairly generic looking barcode/SKU label. But it connects and the watch shows as charging!

Awesome, thanks for posting back on that!
30th September 2014, 12:08 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Went home put the Gear Live in the "cheap" adapter and the little tab that inserts into the whole must of broke off. Very annoying and I can not order the extra dock from Amazon because I am Canadian.

Got to use an elastic band to keep the charger connected
18th October 2014, 06:30 PM |#24  
Flag Buxton
Thanks Meter: 1,901

More
Now available in Play Store
The charging docks are now available in the Play Store in the UK so I'm guessing other countries as well........ I ordered one yesterday.
27th October 2014, 11:29 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I just ordered two at $15/each from the Play Store for the US. Thanks!
4th May 2015, 05:30 AM |#26  
Flag Redwood Valley, Northwestern California (Previous-Pocatello, Idaho(90-97)/Southern California(71-90)
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Just an FYI, Google Store on Google Express HAD (it's saying NONE of their stores have it in stock now) the official Charging Cradle for sale for $14.95 recently, I got two just in case. I'm in Redwood Valley in rural Northwestern California (125 miles northwest of SF), and while Google Express doesn't do same day up here, which, in California is only available in the immediate Bay Area, they do do Overnight Shipping up here and across almost all of Northern California.

Their overnight delivery zone in NorCal-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NorCal-Zone-picker-for-blog-post-larger-map.png
Views:	48
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	3295425  
Last edited by californiarailroader; 4th May 2015 at 05:42 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread