FORUMS

OnePlus Two: Expectations and Boundaries

OnePlus is a company that has been through controversies and praise in what was perhaps one of … more

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[WIP][ROM & Kernel][4.4.4]SpeedMOD KitKat by SpeedTeam

18th April 2015, 10:55 AM |#2021  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up thnx
[QUOTE=naik2902;60148805]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarab1313


Try CyanogenMod11 4.4.4.

it's work now bro... great work keep it up nd thnx for help me....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-18-15-05-17.png
Views:	546
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	3268778  
 
 
19th April 2015, 01:58 PM |#2022  
Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
What about lollipop ?
19th April 2015, 02:29 PM |#2023  
Senior Member
Flag GOA
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YazanMelhim

What about lollipop ?

No need to get too much excited about lollipop. ART is not that good for 512 mb ram. Actually Our phone is not meant for ART. It needs more internal memory, battery and higher Cpu.
Lollipop runs smooth for 32bit and 64bit phones and which runs dual core or quad core CPU.
Dont ask again n again. Just leave it to the devs. If they make it then its good. :beer::beer:
The Following User Says Thank You to naik2902 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 04:56 PM |#2024  
Senior Member
Flag Cavite
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naik2902

No need to get too much excited about lollipop. ART is not that good for 512 mb ram. Actually Our phone is not meant for ART. It needs more internal memory, battery and higher Cpu.
Lollipop runs smooth for 32bit and 64bit phones and which runs dual core or quad core CPU.
Dont ask again n again. Just leave it to the devs. If they make it then its good. :beer::beer:

And why would single core, 512mb Ram devices perform worse with ART? Actually, it's the opposite.
Android Run Time, unlike Dalvik, compiles entire applications into native machine code upon installation.
This improves the overall execution efficiency and reduces power consumption. At the same time, ART brings faster execution of applications, improved memory allocation and garbage collection.
2nd May 2015, 05:47 PM |#2025  
Senior Member
Flag GOA
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiktakt0w

And why would single core, 512mb Ram devices perform worse with ART? Actually, it's the opposite.
Android Run Time, unlike Dalvik, compiles entire applications into native machine code upon installation.
This improves the overall execution efficiency and reduces power consumption. At the same time, ART brings faster execution of applications, improved memory allocation and garbage collection.

Ok sir. We all pray for lollipop. Hope it come soon before the end of ace plus cycle.
By the way Xiaomi mi 4i just released in April. I registered to buy on flipkart. But sadly it has only 16gb inbuilt and no card slot i cancelled.
3rd May 2015, 12:53 AM |#2026  
kaushikb.1996's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiktakt0w

And why would single core, 512mb Ram devices perform worse with ART? Actually, it's the opposite.
Android Run Time, unlike Dalvik, compiles entire applications into native machine code upon installation.
This improves the overall execution efficiency and reduces power consumption. At the same time, ART brings faster execution of applications, improved memory allocation and garbage collection.

Yeah you are right but the biggest hurdle for us is not not performance due to ART but the huge size it occupies.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2015, 03:24 AM |#2027  
Senior Member
Flag GOA
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushikb.1996

Yeah you are right but the biggest hurdle for us is not not performance due to ART but the huge size it occupies.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Only way we can make lolipop work good on ace plus is by dedicating whole 4gb internal memory as system and data partition. And allot external card as primary sd card. But u need class10 external microsd .
4th May 2015, 12:45 PM |#2028  
coelhooliveirar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
FM Radio
Hi. Does it still lack FM Radio? Is there any option to enable it?
4th May 2015, 01:20 PM |#2029  
kk9999gada's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelhooliveirar

Hi. Does it still lack FM Radio? Is there any option to enable it?

FM Radio works very well on this ROM except for one bug i.e. you cannot set volume if you are using headphones without Mic.

Try flashing this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=70
The Following User Says Thank You to kk9999gada For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 Android Development by ThreadRank