FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

S5 Battery affected by Gear

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By philliplavelle, Member on 12th April 2014, 07:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th April 2014, 07:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a S5 from AT&T and it is connected to my Gear Fit. My Gear fit is the top battery user at 19% followed by Android System at 16% and Screen at 14%. Everything else is under 10% including Android OS. I would find my battery down 8-10 within 1-2 hours but I would listen to music via Bluetooth in the car ride to work which is 45 minutes. It has been 8hrs and 45minutes since my phone was at 100%. I am now at 58%, so about 5+% an hour drop. Now my usage is email, web browsing, light facebook, LinkedIn. No heavy video and have Wifi turned off but bluetooth is on for the Gear Fit.

Also, it took two hours of charge time to go from 10% to 37% charge last night which seems rather slow. I was plugged into a USB 3.0 slot on my PC. My iPhone 5 would have been at or close to 100%.Hoepfully it gets faster over time.

15th April 2014, 11:35 PM |#12  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 1,188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc82386

Something might be up with your phone. I have the US AT&T version of the S5 and my Gear 2 Neo is constantly connected and set to sync every 3 hours.

After 3 hours off the charger I'm down to 94% battery. If anything the battery on my Neo is what I'm concerned about. That's at 83% at about 8 hours.

I have a Gear 2 Neo as well....what do you mean by set to sync every 3 hours?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th April 2014, 11:59 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz

I have a Gear 2 Neo as well....what do you mean by set to sync every 3 hours?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How often it syncs pedometer and weather data automatically. The default is to sync every 24 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Merc82386 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2015, 04:25 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Gear S and Galaxy 5S battery drain
I forgot and left the GPS on (gear S). My Galaxy S5's battery started draining at an unbelievable rate. Turned of the watches GPS and all was fine. Seems as though if GPS is on, it's always communicating with S Health even though I don't use it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread