FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[PARTIAL REVIEW] Jiayu G4S 16GB ROM 2GB RAM

Yesterday, 04:13 PM |#1221  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxZg

Yeah I thought about it, just need to get some time

It's fairly easy once you've done it once. In addition to the sticky tape near the SIM slots, beware the little clips along the side of the frame adjacent to the battery where the cover is very thin and flimsy. I nearly broke mine then had trouble clicking them back into place when reassembling the phone (it creaked for a while until I realised how to relocate the clips).

I rode over mine on my mountain bike the other day when the case fell off my handlebars. Looks like I got away with it.

Check out the specs for the jiayu S4 on Gizchina. Looks like an improvement on ours in perhaps all but battery (and screen res stays the same which doesnt bother me)

Yesterday, 04:27 PM |#1222  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzo

It's fairly easy once you've done it once. In addition to the sticky tape near the SIM slots, beware the little clips along the side of the frame adjacent to the battery where the cover is very thin and flimsy. I nearly broke mine then had trouble clicking them back into place when reassembling the phone (it creaked for a while until I realised how to relocate the clips).

I rode over mine on my mountain bike the other day when the case fell off my handlebars. Looks like I got away with it.

Check out the specs for the jiayu S4 on Gizchina. Looks like an improvement on ours in perhaps all but battery (and screen res stays the same which doesnt bother me)

Actually that's exact model I was looking at, looks like a beast some also say GPS is working fine but I'm still waiting...

As for dust, thanks for all the details, I'll have a look!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread