FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SOFTWARE GUIDE]***Odin Back To Stock***[Root Files] Retail Verizon S5 Firmware Files

Today, 01:43 AM |#521  
Flag west ilsip
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa408shark

That's it Just extract it from the zip file and flash it with odin. Remember to back up everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

much appreciated

---------- Post added 5th May 2015 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th May 2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa408shark

That's it Just extract it from the zip file and flash it with odin. Remember to back up everything

the zip i had was a flashable zip not a zip with a tar file in it the regular ncg retail firmware zip has the retail tar in it is that the one i should use via AP slot in odin
Last edited by iamthedj; Today at 01:48 AM.

Today, 02:11 AM |#522  
Flag San Jose CA
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthedj

much appreciated

---------- Post added 5th May 2015 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th May 2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

the zip i had was a flashable zip not a zip with a tar file in it the regular ncg retail firmware zip has the retail tar in it is that the one i should use via AP slot in odin

Try this. I forgot this one posted by misterxtc doesn't have a tar inside I don't know why.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23610159112652178

Today, 04:29 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
looking for help
Verizon phone is stuck on samsung screen. 0C4 kernel, Lost safestrap when I flash anything lower. Goes to maintenance mode after odin
Last edited by unitop4; Today at 10:33 PM. Reason: figured it out
Today, 07:58 PM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up THANK YOU
Thank you to the originator and everyone who has contributed to this post.

Just used the info to flash my G5 back to 4.4.4 after Lollipop had basically ruined my phone.

Haven't flashed, rooted, or customized much of anything since my original Galaxy S since the 3 and 5 were pretty smooth from the get-go.

Again..

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread