FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[APP](Root Req)Viper4Android Sound

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By duwerk, Member on 16th April 2014, 02:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2015, 10:54 PM |#171  
gigeaky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Thought that resurrection remix has one... (This might be a little off topic but what kernel? I tried beoeffla and it stuck at powered by Android logo...)
 
 
29th April 2015, 11:35 PM |#172  
ASHLEY117's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigeaky

Thought that resurrection remix has one... (This might be a little off topic but what kernel? I tried beoeffla and it stuck at powered by Android logo...)

use Boeffla's kernel cleanup script in his thread before flashing his kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...23-03-t3062078
The Following User Says Thank You to ASHLEY117 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2015, 12:45 AM |#173  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
this doesnt work for me i have 5.0 stock rom and i cant get it to work please help me
i put it to system/app and i installed busybox and so on. but i cant find an option in setting where i can turn the sound fx on. and after i install the driver in the about driver window it says no no no no...please help me guys
30th April 2015, 08:27 AM |#174  
gigeaky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHLEY117

use Boeffla's kernel cleanup script in his thread before flashing his kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...23-03-t3062078

Already done that but no go...
3rd May 2015, 04:45 PM |#175  
Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKing12

this doesnt work for me i have 5.0 stock rom and i cant get it to work please help me
i put it to system/app and i installed busybox and so on. but i cant find an option in setting where i can turn the sound fx on. and after i install the driver in the about driver window it says no no no no...please help me guys

just install the v4a apk, then open it let it install the driver, reboot the device, in v4a settings change fx compatible mode from normal to compatible, thats it, the guide here was meant for kitkat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICECOLDKILLAH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2015, 08:28 PM |#176  
Senior Member
Flag Polanica
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Does it work with Ambasadii Lolli Pop 5.0 Deodex ROM with stock kernel ?
The Following User Says Thank You to grac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2015, 11:57 AM |#177  
Chaitanyapatel8880's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Locating.........
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grac

Does it work with Ambasadii Lolli Pop 5.0 Deodex ROM with stock kernel ?

Stock kernel doesn't allow modification of SELinux mode change. I doubt it will work...
4th May 2015, 12:21 PM |#178  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
on lollipop work only: freeze soundalive with titanium backup and work perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Borfas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2015, 06:24 AM |#179  
sarvam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Hi Anybody,
Viper is working excellent on music...but not working on videos,
In video setting SoundAlive modes are still working even after deleting the SoundAlive app....But viper is not working for videos....any Solution.....Help is much Appreciated.....?
Thanks in Advace
7th May 2015, 07:51 AM |#180  
Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Sqo4j4GLY
how to install S5 Surround Sound Mod
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
booyah, galaxys5, root, viper, viper4android
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes