Jun 3, 2009
From Your favorite Android Devs:
Steve Kondik, Myself, Wes Garner, Chris Soyars, Eliot Stocker

The Guys at www.AndroidSpin.com
Simon & Allen

Mikey and all the Mods here at XDA​

YOU HAVE BEEN KANGED BY TEAM DOUCHE
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS​

This was my idea I set into motion about 2 months ago, The 4g post in the forums about a month ago was to soften the blow when we released today, There WAS going to be a multiple ROM release but things happend hehe, Anyways sorry guys NO 4g, It WAS a hoax and did i mention?

YOU HAVE BEEN KANGED BY THE KANGMASTA

You all have a LOT of explaining to do as to how your Phones INTERNET GOT FASTER​

Last edited:

bbuchacher

Jun 3, 2009
CHANGELOG

For the sake of history :O)
Thanks to Cyanogen, EliotStocker, WesGarner, ChrisSoyars :

4g On your G1 and MT3G

Here it is, speeds are not up to speed yet, you might not see that much of a differance, but its stable and we got the OK to release:

http://www.androidspin.com/downloads.php?dir=benbuchacher/&file=betta.zip

We will update this expirimental build as we do more to the code to unlock more speed. Since we started working with it we have doubled it and have it at about 3g speeds and you will notice Bursts of speeds occasionally. Anyways: THIS IS A BETA ! :) have fun!

*Will Build Changelog After this first version

Last edited:

bbuchacher

Jun 3, 2009
speed is not up to 4g speed yet, we are just accessing the beta network THATS IT once in a while you get a huge speed boost

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
0o Can someone post the speeds yu are getting with it using speedtest considering flashing XD yet sceptical :p

On april fools day I trust no one XD till I see hardcore evidence :)

Chapsticky

Dec 3, 2009
Let's see about this....

I know that there is 4g connectivity here, so I will try it and see, hate flashing new roms but I just wanna give this one a try. :rolleyes:

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
Are you 100% sure there are even 4G signals on vodaphone right now?

LOL must be if I get 4300kbps down and 820kbps up then there must be somewhere XD im just waiting for results before I flash :p XD

Also heard they have upto 11mpbs or something max at vodafone atm or something XD

LOL same as above if it says H already got it but if it says 4G I haven't XD do hero rom's already have this then? 0o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.