FORUMS

Android Pay Announced, Further Simplifies Mobile Pyments

The mobile payment space has heated up recently, with multiple companies like … more

Android M Adds Fingerprint Support

Along with other features, Android M has brought along Fingerprint Support to the OS.This comes in … more

Webview Update on Android M Dev Preview

Google has announced an update to the Webview implementations on the upcoming Android M … more

Android M Brings Granular Permission Controls

Google I/O 2015 is underway,  and Sundar Pichai opened the event with the usual … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Samsung Book Cover case

17th March 2015, 03:22 AM |#11  
Poetic Case for about $15...
I've had my 12.2 for about a year now. I originally bought the Samsung case - sooo unimpressed with it! I find it very flimsy, and it doesn't fold the right way to set in my lap (like an easel). I lived with it for about 2 months, then found a case similar to it on Ama zon from a company called Poetic. It has the lid magnets like the "official" case so the tablet sleeps when I close the lid. It also has the right creases in the cover to create the easel stand - perfect for lap use and watching movies. It has held up well over the months, and I'm not real gentle. Pleather outside, soft felt-like inside that lays against the screen. Tablet snaps in snugly, all the right slots and holes for the tablet. Very happy with it.

Search for "Poetic tablet case for samsung note pro 12.2", it was the first one on the list. LOL! Price went up a couple of bucks, still worth it.

7th April 2015, 11:43 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
offical flip case
The official samsung note pro flip case designer range moschino and kirkwood are selling at atomgsm.co.uk for only 11.79 including free UK delivery. Couldn't believe it bought A couple.
8th May 2015, 01:00 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I think that if you're going to get this, you might as well get an rooCASE Origami cover. They are much more versatile in the way they fold and they are cheaper.
http://www.roocase.com/rooCASE-Slim-...-p/c/p10519531
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread