Samsung Galaxy Note 4 indian users

Search This thread

jayesh

Jan 27, 2005
Suggest me a best microsd card

Samsung microSDXC 64GB cards. Look around flipkart/ebay/amazon india. It should be under Rs. 1800

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Suggest me a best microsd card

Sandisk have a 200GB UHS-1.

Not available in India yet and no its not value for money or even the best card. 128 gig cards continue to make a lot more sense, even now.

Reactions: kirubhamadhu

Mussels84

May 18, 2013
Samsung microSDXC 64GB cards. Look around flipkart/ebay/amazon india. It should be under Rs. 1800

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Not available in India yet and no its not value for money or even the best card. 128 gig cards continue to make a lot more sense, even now.

he asked for the best.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Is it ok to buy a, imported note4 from ebay and if its a exanoyes version then can i change the rom on that

Please suggest

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
You can't flash Indian rom on exynos. But there is no difference in rom as far as stock is concern. Just custom rom you may find little less compare to SD. Also confirm it's not n910h as that is exynos but have no lte. Better go for n910c if exynos is choice.

Sent from my SM-N910G using xda premium

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
First check bill and warranty. Though Samsung doesn't give international warranty so you may not get warranty in India but still that assures it's genuine.
Second thing check physically not damaged
Third check IMEI
It should be same when you dial *#06# and one on box as well under battery compartment.
Fourth dial *#0*# and go through all available tests specially sensor.

sandeeppathak007

Jan 16, 2008
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
First check bill and warranty. Though Samsung doesn't give international warranty so you may not get warranty in India but still that assures it's genuine.
Third check IMEI
It should be same when you dial *#06# and one on box as well under battery compartment.

About warranty it is seller warranty as per ebay listing

Will check the rest of details , thanks a lot for your help :)

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

sandeeppathak007

Jan 16, 2008
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Third check IMEI

Getting a Note 4 SM-N910C- hope it is ok ......

jayesh

Jan 27, 2005
Seriously question. After the lollipop update, is it even remotely possible to downgrade directly via odin back to KK? I was searching on the net and found an 'ANK3' firmware build. I am going to be abroad for several weeks and given how moody lollipop is, was hoping to downgrade to Kitkat.

KK and this phone had way better battery life atleast for me with amazing standby. I could get through a very rough day and a half, before i even needed to hook it back to the charger. I am currently on the latest lollipop build and completely stock.

srini09

Jul 20, 2010
Seriously question. After the lollipop update, is it even remotely possible to downgrade directly via odin back to KK? I was searching on the net and found an 'ANK3' firmware build. I am going to be abroad for several weeks and given how moody lollipop is, was hoping to downgrade to Kitkat.

KK and this phone had way better battery life atleast for me with amazing standby. I could get through a very rough day and a half, before i even needed to hook it back to the charger. I am currently on the latest lollipop build and completely stock.
Factory reset done?

jayesh

Jan 27, 2005
Went ahead and did the downgrade anyway, since i had nothing to lose. A day later and this is the result

Phone feels good again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-04-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-04-33.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 360
  • Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-04-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-04-37.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 362
Finally the gear vr has been shipped yesterday thru FedEx and the delivery date is 31/12/14. Would be a perfect new years gift to myself. [emoji3] Funny thing is that the vr cost me 235 and the shipment cost me 247, even the booking clerk at FedEx was laughing.

Hi Amit,

I ordered Gear VR for S6 from Ebay, they are delivering it to me uing USPS, since you had also ordered can you let me know how much is the octroi charge that i have to pay.

Thanks in advance.

amitoberoi

Mar 23, 2007
Hi Amit,

I ordered Gear VR for S6 from Ebay, they are delivering it to me uing USPS, since you had also ordered can you let me know how much is the octroi charge that i have to pay.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kristech,

I actually ordered the vr from Samsung directly and got it delivered to a friends place in USA. From there he sent thru courier and the courier and import duty charges total was usd247. Sorry I don't remember the break up of the amount as it was a long time ago. But as far as I remember fedex wanted a form 38 to deliver the vr to Noida where I stay so I got it collected from their facility in delhi, so i think I did not pay any octroi.

Top Liked Posts