FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

★ [ROM/ROOT][N900VVRUCNC4][4.4.2] Stock Root DeOdex [06/18/14] NC2/NC4/DevEd COMPATIBLE ★ Insecure Modules/Selinux Permissive ON NC4 Bootloader!! ★

2,633 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,804

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from BeansTown106: Insecure Modules / Selinux Permissive FTW
27th April 2015, 08:36 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Beans....we need you back

27th April 2015, 09:01 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys,
I am running 4.4.2 on a N900V. with a Tmobile sim. Over on the N0900T development pages, there is a 5.1 rom. Can anyone guess what would happen if I flash this rom? If I understand correctly, it should work. But if I ever need to ODIN, it must be a verizon flash. But a simple rom change via a zip from the bootloader to a N900T rom should be okay? I just dont want to brick. Please give some advice! Thanks
27th April 2015, 04:48 PM |#503  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 553

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelracing

Beans....we need you back

calling @BeansTown106
The Following User Says Thank You to CovXX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2015, 02:32 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Been running this rom for over 8 months. Very solid. I do have two issues though bluetooth seems to skip while playing music occasionally (fresh restart fixes). I hate magazine from the center button. What options do I have to change that.
8th May 2015, 01:58 PM |#505  
Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 4,393

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillout2010

Been running this rom for over 8 months. Very solid. I do have two issues though bluetooth seems to skip while playing music occasionally (fresh restart fixes). I hate magazine from the center button. What options do I have to change that.

Open the Magazine app in the Settings you should find an option to disable opening from the home button.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread