FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP]S5 S Health updated

9th August 2014, 12:39 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unfortunately I got the "S Health has unexpectedly closed" error

2nd October 2014, 09:07 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
S Health on S4 active
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearoftherat

Unfortunately I got the "S Health has unexpectedly closed" error

I have the same problem on the S4 active.

My wife and I bought us two Samsung Gear Fit and were very disappointed about the support of Samsung. So I was looking around and found this page. I downloaded the two files on my "S4 mini" and after weeks and many tries the Gear FIt was working with S Health including synchronisation and history.

So I installed the same two files on my wife's "S4 active". Afterwards the S Health appears in the Fit Manager App, but each time S health is started it stop again after a few seconds. Is there a special version for the S4 active available or do I have to uninstall the original version (2.3) before I install S health 3.2?

Has anyone S Health 3.X running with the S4 active?

Thanks for your support.
Harald

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald21

I have the same problem on the S4 active.
..... Is there a special version for the S4 active available or do I have to uninstall the original version (2.3) before I install S health 3.2?

In the meanwhile I have deactivated S Health and uninstalled Health services. Afterwards I tried it again, but without success. So I wanted to go back to the original version. So I deactivated it again, which means that the updates where removed. Then I started the fitness manager to see if it is working again with my gear fit. Afterwards I activated SHealth 2.5.4.168 again. S Health is now working again, but not supporting the gear fit!

If anyone has a working solution with S Health, Samsung Gear Fit and Samsung S4 ACTIVE then I would be very happy for any hints.

Thanks
Harald
Last edited by Harald21; 3rd October 2014 at 09:05 AM.
8th May 2015, 03:29 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
S health stopped working with lollipop update
i had the original stock S health program and it stopped working with Lollipop update. I am not rooted. The APK shown in this thread has been removed. any help is appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread