FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.0+][v1.3] Identiconizer! - Identicons For Your Contacts, [XPOSED] Optional

27th April 2015, 03:51 PM |#171  
/dev/null
Thanks Meter: 690

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

It still auto creates and adds pictures?

Yes. It will use its own separate service to monitor contacts. The entirely OPTIONAL Xposed module simply allows the Identicons app to piggyback on the existing system process but adds no functionality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike B. For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th May 2015, 01:36 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi !

I'm using Iconizer! v1.3 on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running CyanogenMod 11 M12 (Android 4.4.4) and contacts syncing using DAVdroid (visibility option enabled), but I encounter two issues :
  • The automatic identicons option does not seem to work : no identicon is created when I create a new contact ; I need to tap "create identicon" manually to create one. I tried both with and without the Xposed module.
  • Similarly, the "delete all identicons" does not work either. The notification displays my contact list being parsed, but not identicon is actually deleted. I need to check them manually and hit "delete".

Any idea on how to get around those issues ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread