FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Allview 2 Speed Quad ( Onda V812 rebranded)

6th February 2015, 03:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Read the thread.. just a few posts above yours:
http://go4up.com/dl/1ECaVnG6FXj

You need to click on the URL, not on the "Download now" button and you will get it.

10th May 2015, 01:20 AM |#12  
Flag Urlati

More
Problem with my Allview Speed 2 quad tablet
Heloo all,

I have a serious problem with my allview speed 2 quad tablet.After a restart my tablet always opened in recovery mode but in that menu i couldn't move down or up because the touchscreen seems that it doesn't answer to touch.I try different software and flash them with PhoenixSuit but until now i didn't find the right one.I try the original firmware(Allview2_M809Q5_20130903) from this thread but after i flash it the tablet open the software and the aplication but the touch doesn't respond to command.
I tryed all version of Onda v812 software:
-V812Core4_v1.35
-V812Core4-V1_v2.0
-V812Core4-V5_v2.0
-V812Core4-V5_v1.35,but in all those version the camera and the wifi motherboard isn t recognized by the Onda software so i can't use camera and WIFI.
Anyone can help me with a original software for this tablet or a modify image firmware that works on this tablet?
10th May 2015, 08:47 AM |#13  

More
Strange. I had all these problems, too, when using the Onda firmwares. I tried all of them aswell.
At some point I just gave up and flashed the stock firmware posted above and everything worked again. No idea why it doesn't work for you...
10th May 2015, 01:11 PM |#14  
Flag Urlati

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3nn0

Strange. I had all these problems, too, when using the Onda firmwares. I tried all of them aswell.
At some point I just gave up and flashed the stock firmware posted above and everything worked again. No idea why it doesn't work for you...

can you make me a backup image after your tablet now and send me again?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread