FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Please Help ROM SM-N9006 Clone Note 3 MT6572 Dual Core 1.3GHz ram 512MB LCD 5.7inch

8th May 2015, 04:48 AM |#41  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niltonomnunes

Hi, if the baseband/imei issue has never been a problem for you then you can help me! that site did not contain any information i was looking for i tried a search term:
"Note 3 clone" or "Note 3 SM-N9006 1:1" and nothing, absolutely nothing comes up! what the hell!
Please help me with the baseband/imei issue. oh, by the way, how did your flashing work out? well, i hope.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Please upload your friend's NVRAM backup, it will make my day.

if after flashing IMEI/NVRAM does not work then using SP Flash Tool flash only Sec_Ro and then using MTK Droid Tools restore IMEI/NVRAM again

Press thanks if i helped

8th May 2015, 06:13 AM |#42  
Flag Maputo
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajituchiha

if after flashing IMEI/NVRAM does not work then using SP Flash Tool flash only Sec_Ro and then using MTK Droid Tools restore IMEI/NVRAM again

Press thanks if i helped

Hi back at you, will hit THANKS if you provide me the NVRAM backup.
8th May 2015, 07:17 AM |#43  
Flag Kathmandu

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi back at you, will hit THANKS if you provide me the NVRAM backup.

i do not use that phone, i was just telling you what you can do if IMEI does not get restored.
Alternate method :
Remove Battery, In the back of the phone there will be IMEI number, write it down somewhere
Turn On your phone
Connect your device
Open MTK Droid Tools
Click on IMEI/NVRAM
And there will be two boxes
Write down the IMEI you copied
Click Replace IMEI
wait 1 min
then Reboot
8th May 2015, 07:19 AM |#44  
Flag Maputo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i do not use that phone, i was just telling you what you can do if IMEI does not get restored.
Alternate method :
Remove Battery, In the back of the phone there will be IMEI number, write it down somewhere
Turn On your phone
Connect your device
Open MTK Droid Tools
Click on IMEI/NVRAM
And there will be two boxes
Write down the IMEI you copied
Click Replace IMEI
wait 1 min
then Reboot

Already did that, long agoooooo and at this point i need the nvram backup because my baseband is ****ed!!!
8th May 2015, 07:20 AM |#45  
Flag Kathmandu

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Already did that, long agoooooo and at this point i need the nvram backup because my baseband is ****ed!!!

can you email me : ajit4guraya@gmail.com
8th May 2015, 07:42 AM |#46  
Flag Maputo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

can you email me : ajit4guraya@gmail.com

There, just emailed you, please tell me you have good news.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:

Hi, if the baseband/imei issue has never been a problem for you then you can help me! that site did not contain any information i was looking for i tried a search term:
"Note 3 clone" or "Note 3 SM-N9006 1:1" and nothing, absolutely nothing comes up! what the hell!
Please help me with the baseband/imei issue. oh, by the way, how did your flashing work out? well, i hope.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Please upload your friend's NVRAM backup, it will make my day.

Dude, i helped you and now you don't want to help me?! what gives???

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by os_man

baseband/imei issues never been a problem for me, on any platform (androidbrick.com) Feel free to ask for any kind of help, this replica belongs to a friend of mine, normaly never deal with these copycats

8th May 2015, 08:20 PM |#47  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

There, just emailed you, please tell me you have good news.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Sorry, realy am, i was, still am soo busy last days, trying to fix many phones and writing articles on my website too, just saw your posts, again im sorry for beeing late.
Im still waiting for the phone, so i dont have it in my hands, i just know its stuck on logo and its model, i was doing researching when i came to this topic.
Im talking about mediatek platforms, imei is never a problem (baseband), you can generate it yourself. Your NVRAM folder should come back after a factory reset, right, you just have invalid imei ?
Please come to androidbrick.com and send me a message, ill tell you the rest from there, give you the links of necessary programs, talking much about imei is forbidden here right ?
9th May 2015, 04:20 PM |#48  
Flag Maputo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sorry, realy am, i was, still am soo busy last days, trying to fix many phones and writing articles on my website too, just saw your posts, again im sorry for beeing late.
Im still waiting for the phone, so i dont have it in my hands, i just know its stuck on logo and its model, i was doing researching when i came to this topic.
Im talking about mediatek platforms, imei is never a problem (baseband), you can generate it yourself. Your NVRAM folder should come back after a factory reset, right, you just have invalid imei ?
Please come to androidbrick.com and send me a message, ill tell you the rest from there, give you the links of necessary programs, talking much about imei is forbidden here right ?

Hi, thanks for coming back! NO, it's not forbidden, in fact this is the place to talk about these issues. with regards to IMEI/NVRAM the problem is solved, i managed to get it working and as soon as i flashed the Baseband came back along with IMEI, the thing was the IMEI was being recognized because the radio so while trying to solve the IMEI issue it was actually solved but i just couldn't see it because of Baseband. now the final issue remains: GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES! am getting this error when trying to run the latest Gmail App. any pointers on this? i really need to have this app working for my day-to-day work when in the field, it's really important believe me.
So waiting for your input.
9th May 2015, 10:35 PM |#49  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Hi, thanks for coming back! NO, it's not forbidden, in fact this is the place to talk about these issues. with regards to IMEI/NVRAM the problem is solved, i managed to get it working and as soon as i flashed the Baseband came back along with IMEI, the thing was the IMEI was being recognized because the radio so while trying to solve the IMEI issue it was actually solved but i just couldn't see it because of Baseband. now the final issue remains: GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES! am getting this error when trying to run the latest Gmail App. any pointers on this? i really need to have this app working for my day-to-day work when in the field, it's really important believe me.
So waiting for your input.

Im glad to hear that you solved your radio. About google on these mashines, there are many solutions, you should try each one, depending on the rom running on it. I used these and had success in the past on some clones.
Attached Files
File Type: apk GooglePlay.Installer-4.4.21.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.52 MB, 2 views)
File Type: apk Google installer???????.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1,009.4 KB, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to os_man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2015, 02:38 PM |#50  
Flag Maputo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Im glad to hear that you solved your radio. About google on these mashines, there are many solutions, you should try each one, depending on the rom running on it. I used these and had success in the past on some clones.

Hi once again and happily with good news been up all night long and solved my thing, am very happy now, did a full backup of every single thing so i won't get caught unprepared next time.
Android RULES!!! Never stop flashing, ever again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread