124 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Buddhainuk, Senior Member on 17th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th January 2015, 12:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need camera apk for replica s5
I need the camera apk for my replica s5.please help me out. I save my moey for this for last 4 months everthing is okay but the most important thing i wantis camera. Please send me some other details and how to repart.

11th January 2015, 08:28 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hello,

i've got a strange problem with the camera. I don't know when it happend the first time, for sure it worked after i've rooted the phone.
I open the app and the picture shown by the camera has strange green / green / purle triangle on it.
I take the picuture and even the picture has these errors.
If i open the options and change f.e. the stabilisation mode to off the errors don't occure anymore until i exit the camera app.

I tried to reinstall the camera app but the problem still remains.

Any idee what to do to solve the problem
11th January 2015, 10:56 PM |#13  
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 4,280

Donate to Me
More
I recorded videos on mine at a football game yesterday and they won't play shows its an mp4 tried an mp4 repair app and it says maybe it's not an mp4 file it's annoying me

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2
10th May 2015, 05:06 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
one way that i found
Hi... first i want to say sorry if my english is bad... because i still learn.

Ok.... this thread start because someone tell his or her camera can't zoom.... when he/she try to zoom with pitch it always "can't zoom in or out in this mode", well i have same problem... i search on google how to solve it... there's many way but only for S3 or S4.... until I play with my setting and i found somethings... yeah it's "Easy Mode". when i found this i remeber that S3 and S4 zoom problem can fixed when the easy mode changes into standart mode soo... i change it... and walaa.... finally i can zoom and out the camera.. yay...
For who can't find any setting option in camera.... it's not form the camera but our setting in phone... go to PERSONALISATION and find the easy mode there... open it and change it into standart mode..

Well that's one of many way that i found to fix it.... thanks. I hope this reply can help many people.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)