FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers (Android 4.x)

10th May 2015, 10:20 PM |#2841  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Someone help me please :(
I can't for the life of me get this thing to work. I am using samsung galaxy core model SM-G386W (i am canadian if that matters) running version 4.4.2. I have it rooted and rootchecker confirms it is rooted and other apps requiring a root like device control and twrp manager work. I have used several version of wifi kill and none of them are working. I have tried running wifikiller by installing from the root of sd card and on the phone itself yet neither work.

I install wifikill, i open it, i press the play thing, i get notification from SuperSU and i click allow, and then i wait and it searches and searches but finds nothing. Not even my phone. I have my computer set up to the same wifi so I know that it is not working. I desperately need this program to work since my ass roommates are not paying as much for our internet yet download **** all day. I also cant access the router to give them limits or low priority so this is my only chance. Please help me! If you help me get this to work I can pay you $13 CAD (i dont use paypal and someone gave that to me c (currently using free version from the paranoid me site but have tried others please help)

EDIT: went to Mcds and could see others connected on wifikill. I assume the problem is with my router's firewall or something? It is unsecured and doesnt require password or anything

EDIT 2: Turns out my router uses something called device isolation so cant see others connected and unfortunately I cant change router settings, this will never work unfortunately unless that gets disabled.
Last edited by AlphaOmegaPls; 11th May 2015 at 02:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mac spoofing, netcut, netkill, wifi kill, wifikill
Previous Thread Next Thread