FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[App][2.2+] Short URL Resolver

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 66
 
By julianjm, Member on 19th January 2014, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th November 2014, 10:41 AM |#31  
Member
Flag Gent
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey. I live the app, but could you add support for po.st links? I can't open anything George Takei posts on FB because of Adaway. Not sure if support for po.st will actually present this, I guess I could also just add it to the whitelist.
 
 
24th November 2014, 12:17 PM |#32  
OP Member
Flag Fuerteventura
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleduck

Hey. I live the app, but could you add support for po.st links? I can't open anything George Takei posts on FB because of Adaway. Not sure if support for po.st will actually present this, I guess I could also just add it to the whitelist.

Hello!
po.st links are already supported. I've updated the apk in the OP (version 1.0.20), in case you don't use the Play Store version.
Doesn't the following link work for you? http://po.st/eczded

Julian.
24th November 2014, 12:19 PM |#33  
Member
Flag Gent
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjm

Hello!
po.st links are already supported. I've updated the apk in the OP (version 1.0.20), in case you don't use the Play Store version.
Doesn't the following link work for you? http://po.st/eczded

Julian.

I get an error, but I assume Adaway is the culprit. It probably redirects links to 127.0.0.1.
I'll add po.st to the whitelist.
3rd December 2014, 10:53 PM |#34  
Junior Member
Flag Almere
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Do you want me to translate it to Dutch for you?
4th December 2014, 12:08 PM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
If I untick sent anyltics and then exit the app and try to restart the app the option is already ticked? Any solutions
4th December 2014, 01:51 PM |#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Cool! thanks for sharing with us!
4th December 2014, 03:27 PM |#37  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,088
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh56

If I untick sent anyltics and then exit the app and try to restart the app the option is already ticked? Any solutions

Same issue...
Moreover even if the link from OP is quickly solved, YouTube is not available in the popup to follow the link. Crappalinks is very useful for these situations.
5th December 2014, 01:16 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Same issue...
Moreover even if the link from OP is quickly solved, YouTube is not available in the popup to follow the link. Crappalinks is very useful for these situations.

Its sad that crappalink(xposed) wont work with lollipop
5th December 2014, 01:31 PM |#39  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,088
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh56

Its sad that crappalink(xposed) wont work with lollipop

That's why I'm still on KK.
11th May 2015, 08:48 PM |#40  
OP Member
Flag Fuerteventura
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh56

If I untick sent anyltics and then exit the app and try to restart the app the option is already ticked? Any solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Same issue...
Moreover even if the link from OP is quickly solved, YouTube is not available in the popup to follow the link. Crappalinks is very useful for these situations.

Sorry, i've not been following this thread... It happens on my phone too (lollipop). Haven't checked since I implemented it. For your information, only the short url service is tracked (po.st, bit.ly), not full urls. Anyway, a non working opt-out is not good

Julian.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
short urls
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes