Thanks Meter: 31

By pepezpz, Senior Member on 16th June 2014, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd January 2015, 12:47 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessDude

I cant find this 3 flashable zip files. only the normal APK.
could you pls help me?

EDIT: Nvm found them

Didnt even give thanks - help denied.

Hope you got it working

4th February 2015, 03:58 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Alright gents I'm running candy5 and can't get viper to work for the life of me. Flashed the 3 files to no avail. Is there a walkthrough I can't find or can I get somebody to hold my hand and make this work?
17th February 2015, 08:48 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
sprint lollipop
Heyo,

Viper worked amazingly on 4.4.2, but no dice on stock 5.0.1. Anybody know how to get it working?
7th March 2015, 05:34 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowlingfox

Heyo,

Viper worked amazingly on 4.4.2, but no dice on stock 5.0.1. Anybody know how to get it working?

You can go to the xda viper4android thread. There is a member there who is modifying audio config files to get viper working on different devices. I'm sure if you ask and provide him with the stock config file he will help modify it for you.

You must also have selinux set to permissive, go to developer options and uncheck "nu player", and more than likely install it as a system app. I have been lurking on this site for 5 years and the only reason I joined was to get him my config files so I can use viper again. So here is post 2 of my needed 10 so I can hopefully resolve this problem myself then, back to the shadows.

If you do get a modified working config file please share it. His current "one fix to rule them all" will do nothing but remove all sounds from your device so make a backup of your audio config file before trying.

Hope that helps???
29th April 2015, 11:50 AM |#25  
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have had to uninstall it today. It caused an issue with google play music. I'd try and listen to a radio station on play music, the artwork would show but the music would not play and an error would pop "music is temporarily unavailable". Closing the play app would leave the notification bar widget active and it could not be swiped away, it had to be force closed via settings-apps.
This all cleared upon uninstalling viper.

Btw. Running rooted stock llollipop. Stock kernel.
29th April 2015, 10:32 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
It is included in cloudy 2.2 rom and work perfectly for me
1st May 2015, 03:45 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipguardazip

Viper4android tested on Lg G3 with bumper lollipop v20d
Viper4android flashed with TWRP + SELinuxMode setted to "permissive"

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the SELinuxMode? Is this a app or a function on the Viper settings? Thanks.

Send from my LG-D851 Xposed with a bunch of good ****
10th May 2015, 11:50 AM |#28  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessDude

I cant find this 3 flashable zip files. only the normal APK.
could you pls help me?

EDIT: Nvm found them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivasanti

Theres some zip files in the offical viper4android thread, 3 infact, cant remember what post it was.

You need to flash the 3 files, then it should be working.

I can't find these zip files

Please help me and others who might struggle in the future!
11th May 2015, 10:31 PM |#29  
Flag Equestria
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
I just tried to get Viper FX to work on my now rooted LG g3 with LP. It says the driver installed....but no effect is present. I use player pro. When music is playing, i then go to open the app, and the music pauses for a few seconds then skips to the next track. Still no effects. No other apps seem to work. Force use of the driver does not work either.

EDIT: Nevermind......found the fix..have to change the kernel mode to Permissive. There is a free app on xda that does this...doesn't stick on reboot though. Viper work fine now. No .zips or files to modify.
Last edited by speedingcheetah; 12th May 2015 at 02:30 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread