FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] NEC Medias W N-05E root? (dual screen phone)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By bohemianRhapsody, Junior Member on 12th January 2014, 03:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th March 2015, 03:55 AM |#11  
Hiroshima
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbuulam

Dear All Pro
Does anyone show me how to root N05e? because there is very few information about that. I want to Swapfile to increase Ram size but it required N05e must be rooted.
So if anyone have any information about N05e, please share. Thanks

There is a way for temp root N05E, basically u can use pm disable command or other su stuff. But u cannot mount system rw right now.

12th May 2015, 01:18 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Some news about rooting

If someone in doubt, temp root is 100% working with run_root_shell https://github.com/android-rooting-t...run_root_shell

With this I was able to copy full system, boot and recovery image. But I can't push new boot or recovery.
More than that, almost all fuctions in standard recovery mode (available through "reboot recovery" in root shell) are protected with some code. And it's not 2,11,12,13 numbers of IMEI.
Anyone know where to get this code? Or how to write new boot, recovery image? If we do so, we can get permanent root access =)

Maybe someone have Japanese friends? Search all English web, but maybe in Japan web there are some info.

P.S. with Impactor you only can start talnetd from root, becouse Impactor can't remount /system in rw mode and ro.kernel.qemu=1 option is not working
Last edited by GRbit; 12th May 2015 at 02:20 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread