FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Free Otterbox commuter (you pay shipping)

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By distortion, Senior Member on 6th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|

10th January 2014, 04:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion

I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|

Do you still have this?
10th January 2014, 06:40 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbya0785

Do you still have this?

yes. sorry for not responding sooner, was sick.
11th January 2014, 06:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
otterbox
I am very interested in getting the otterbox really need one what do i need to do to get this?
8th February 2014, 10:46 AM |#5  
Sac-Town
Thanks Meter: 20

More
You still have that case, I have a PayPal account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th February 2014, 08:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
If you ship to Canada, i am willing to pay the shipping if you still having the case.
Last edited by Atari-San; 13th February 2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Pressed enter too fast and need to wait 5 minutes
14th February 2014, 02:31 AM |#7  
Pucallpa
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion

|d|

If it hasn't gone yet, I'm interested. Used one with my old iphone and would love to have one for my skyrocket. US address with paypal.
12th May 2015, 09:11 PM |#8  
Flag Las Piedras
Thanks Meter: 4

More
is it gone or still available?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread