Thanks Meter: 41

By cannonofcourse, Senior Member on 28th January 2014, 03:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th January 2015, 08:19 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonofcourse

The problem with mine is that after I bricked it I sent it to be jtaged. When I got it back it wouldn't unlock to any network. No matter what it asks me for an unlock code.
Maybe I can run this on my phone and restore the emmc that cross checks the modem.???
What harm could it do

Sent from my HTC One

where did u send?

How much was it ?

21st January 2015, 03:05 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I sent it to mobile tech videos... I heard good stuff about them but don't send it to them if you want your phone to work again. I don't remember what it cost me but I wish I would have waited for this unbrick method. The jtag process fried my modem or part of my motherboard. Try the unbrick method. People have had a lot of luck with that.

HTC ONE M-7
Last edited by cannonofcourse; 21st January 2015 at 03:07 AM.
13th May 2015, 03:07 AM |#13  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonofcourse

I sent it to mobile tech videos... I heard good stuff about them but don't send it to them if you want your phone to work again. I don't remember what it cost me but I wish I would have waited for this unbrick method. The jtag process fried my modem or part of my motherboard. Try the unbrick method. People have had a lot of luck with that.

HTC ONE M-7

i tried that method but after the command i get a message error that my device isn't found
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread