FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to downgrade to 4.2.2

13th May 2015, 05:46 AM |#41  
Flag Karaj, Iran - Halifax, Canada
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3

1. The ROM is not so frequently updated because now it is not main interest of developer. But the thread is still lived.
2. Unfortunately installing such ROM require factory reset so you have to preserve your apps by means of Titanium Backup, Super Backup or another app. Futhermore any upgrade of ROM need the same operation. But IMHO this ROM is worthwhile.

Thanks for your reply @trurl3.

Now onto my last concern: When you said "Futhermore any upgrade of ROM need the same operation", again I have to register the device with Google Account even though I have Titanium Backup of all my apps, right? This becomes a bit messy, when I look at list of devices in my Google Play store, I see so many... many of them are just 1 device indeed. Would same thing happen if I install MegaFire or MegaKat?
Last edited by idoit; 13th May 2015 at 05:52 AM.

13th May 2015, 12:39 PM |#42  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoit

Thanks for your reply @trurl3.

Now onto my last concern: When you said "Futhermore any upgrade of ROM need the same operation", again I have to register the device with Google Account even though I have Titanium Backup of all my apps, right? This becomes a bit messy, when I look at list of devices in my Google Play store, I see so many... many of them are just 1 device indeed. Would same thing happen if I install MegaFire or MegaKat?

Unfortunately... yes. Developer of the ROM insist of clean install every new update. So it is a little embarassing, but it is worth it in my opinion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread