FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

View Poll Results: Make more Beanstalk Builds ?

Yes

40 Vote(s)
100.00%
No

0 Vote(s)
0%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [kitkat] [KFHD7] [4.4.4] [Unofficial] BeanStalk Build 4.4.4065(10/2)

28th December 2014, 12:32 AM |#211  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nantwich
Thanks Meter: 1,148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuQQzz

Beanstalk5.0 Screens, probably release the first build sometime today depending how testing goes! 😇😀

Please release it tonight, i would love to test it! Is the miscellaneous battery drain bug there?

28th December 2014, 12:40 AM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 494

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faZevoLv

Please release it tonight, i would love to test it! Is the miscellaneous battery drain bug there?

No worries I'm in the process of publishing a new thread now☺, also Misc battery drain isnt there ����
Last edited by BuQQzz; 28th December 2014 at 01:22 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2015, 06:37 PM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I know this thread is pretty much dead, but hoping someone can help. Every time I try to install closed it says there's another app with that signature. I'm using kk because all lp builds crash on my kfhd. Unlikely someone will see this but if you do and you can help please do so. Thanks
Btw--ive never installed closed on this tablet so not sure what's going on...
18th April 2015, 06:52 PM |#214  
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC

Donate to Me
More
What do you mean by installing "closed" never heard of that unless its a typo ? Lol
19th April 2015, 01:26 PM |#215  
Flag charleston wv
Thanks Meter: 101

More
I've tried all your roms. Anything else coming out or has all building stopped?
19th April 2015, 07:53 PM |#216  

More
Quote:

What do you mean by installing "closed" never heard of that unless its a typo ? Lol

Stupid auto correct...xposed is what i meant. Says it already has app w that signature but i cant find it anywhere.
Last edited by KLit75; 19th April 2015 at 07:56 PM.
19th April 2015, 09:15 PM |#217  
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLit75

Stupid auto correct...xposed is what i meant. Says it already has app w that signature but i cant find it anywhere.

Lol Xposed is already included with the build, I believe its located in settings> beanstalk options. If you try and delete and install a newer xposed , it'll FC 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2015, 11:03 PM |#218  

More
Quote:

Lol Xposed is already included with the build, I believe its located in settings> beanstalk options. If you try and delete and install a newer xposed , it'll FC

Hmmm...nothing called xposed under beanstalk options. But that's probably why I couldn't find it anywhere when it basically said it was installed. Is it enabled by default? I use xposed but I'm used to going into the installer and enabling modules. This is quite different for me. I would just wipe it and reflash (if I thought I deleted something) but seriously doubt that's the case.
Btw--this isn't make or break for me since I don't use Netflix on this tablet very much but it may be beneficial for other things. This ROM is very stable so far.
Edit--so I wound up finding Xposed under beanstalk options/display and animations BUT its still not working. I install the framework and reboot but it still says its not active? I even did a clean flash of the ROM (thinking I might messed something up) but no dice. Like I said its not crucial but would like to know what's going on because it really is a good stable ROM thus far.
Last edited by KLit75; 21st April 2015 at 04:17 AM.
13th May 2015, 08:19 AM |#219  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hi,

Installed and all was working fine.id a TB of safe system data and then rebooted,now all I'm getting is a black screen after the 2 Kindle logos. Have tried multiple resets and getting into recovery but no joy.

Any ideas? Thanks
13th May 2015, 05:09 PM |#220  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn___________

Hi,

Installed and all was working fine.id a TB of safe system data and then rebooted,now all I'm getting is a black screen after the 2 Kindle logos. Have tried multiple resets and getting into recovery but no joy.

Any ideas? Thanks

I was using beanstalk the other day and it was working fine. You can't get into recovery? Can you connect via adb?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread