FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

Thanks Meter: 6,616

By lacoursiere18, Recognized Themer on 27th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from lacoursiere18: Updated core and debloated build now in the OP!
13th May 2015, 06:27 AM |#1081  
Flag Everett
Thanks Meter: 112

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naviathan

Has anyone else had issues with sdcard0 not writable? Any fixes?

There is a fix in the alliance build 30 thread, i believe it is called sd fix, is an app, if you can't find it I'll upload the apk.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

13th May 2015, 02:01 PM |#1082  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Safe to Odin?
So, are all three versions in the original post considered safe to apply with Odin? I'm wanting to utilize Odin because I understand that it wipes differently than a custom recovery such as PhilZ. I'm also trying to follow advice from the sticky post about not utilizing Odin except for Stock flashes. I'm chasing some odd problems with the compass and GPS. I'm currently on a 5.1.1 ROM with ND7 radio but I'm not sure how far back I can or should flash.
13th May 2015, 03:07 PM |#1083  
Flag Everett

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plunk

So, are all three versions in the original post considered safe to apply with Odin? I'm wanting to utilize Odin because I understand that it wipes differently than a custom recovery such as PhilZ. I'm also trying to follow advice from the sticky post about not utilizing Odin except for Stock flashes. I'm chasing some odd problems with the compass and GPS. I'm currently on a 5.1.1 ROM with ND7 radio but I'm not sure how far back I can or should flash.

With Odin you can flash back to what your phone originally had with the return to stock thread, if you want to flash this rom, I'm pretty sure you just need to use recovery, wipe and flash.

13th May 2015, 03:27 PM |#1084  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen00sniper

There is a fix in the alliance build 30 thread, i believe it is called sd fix, is an app, if you can't find it I'll upload the apk.

I hunted but could not find any app in that thread. Could you upload please?
13th May 2015, 08:26 PM |#1085  
Flag Everett

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I hunted but could not find any app in that thread. Could you upload please?

Ok going to upload it, if it doesn't install, just copy it to /data/app/

Attached Files
File Type: zip intsdfixer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 18 views)
Last edited by fallen00sniper; 13th May 2015 at 08:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fallen00sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2015, 11:42 PM |#1086  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
You freaking rock!!! I was afraid I was going to have to reload the ROM for 5th time. Thank you!
14th May 2015, 01:32 AM |#1087  
Flag Everett

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You freaking rock!!! I was afraid I was going to have to reload the ROM for 5th time. Thank you!

No problem, there is a version in the op of this thread that had it included, but just as easy to install it lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread