FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Galaxy S4 Black Edition Wallpapers ,Ringtones And Power On Sound

3,944 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,544
 
By AL_IRAQI, Recognized Contributor on 4th May 2014, 07:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad
Last edited by AL_IRAQI; 4th May 2014 at 08:58 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th May 2014, 11:35 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad

Hi guy, good job.
I can't download the power-on ogg. How can I do that?
P.S. sorry for my english!
The Following User Says Thank You to casabato For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 11:39 AM |#3  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 6,544
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casabato

Hi guy, good job.
I can't download the power-on ogg. How can I do that?
P.S. sorry for my english!

Right Click >> Save Link As

or
Copy the link to any download manager
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 03:20 AM |#4  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad

can you give me link to download this KK updated black edition s4 firmware?
my device i9500 black edition but doesnt have any of these i dont know why
this is the firmware i installed, please check it out if you have some time.
i extracted the system.img only to find regular ringtoens and wallpapers from the secwallpaperchooser.apk

Model: GT-I9500
Model name: GALAXY S4
Country: India (Black Edition)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 923538
Build date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:25:51 +0000
Product Code: INS
PDA: I9500XXUFNC1
CSC: I9500YDDFNC3
MODEM: I9500DDUFNA4
8th May 2014, 03:24 PM |#5  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 6,544
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezo91

can you give me link to download this KK updated black edition s4 firmware?
my device i9500 black edition but doesnt have any of these i dont know why
this is the firmware i installed, please check it out if you have some time.
i extracted the system.img only to find regular ringtoens and wallpapers from the secwallpaperchooser.apk

Model: GT-I9500
Model name: GALAXY S4
Country: India (Black Edition)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 923538
Build date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:25:51 +0000
Product Code: INS
PDA: I9500XXUFNC1
CSC: I9500YDDFNC3
MODEM: I9500DDUFNA4

here you are

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=27457

you can download the wallpapers from this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740604
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 12:09 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

here you are

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=27457

you can download the wallpapers from this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740604

is there any way i can install only the wallpapers on my S4 black edition because the icon for original wallpapers on my phone some how disappeared
PS: ( the icon i want back is in the first image and how my wallpaper option looks now is in the second image ) plz help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03fig04.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	3053072   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-07-18-57-16.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	3053073  
29th January 2015, 12:12 PM |#7  
Member
Flag alexandria
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Wink 9500
Do you fit this release any S4 9500
14th May 2015, 10:34 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanx a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes