FORUMS

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more

KickMaterial: Material Design For Kickstarter

Frustrated by the lack of a Kickstarter Android App, Grzegorz Oksiuta and Outline have … more

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Tronsmart PS7 MTK6592 7" Phablet Unboxing, Review, and Root!

13th May 2015, 06:30 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Help me with a new battery
Hello,

I've already ordered a replacement battery from two different places (one in the US and one in China). Both listed it as "in stock" and willingly charged my credit card. The first one was clear to inform me that the battery was out of stock and refunded my money the same day. Then I decided to order from chinavasion.com and, after a week and after I sent an email asking for why they haven't shipped my battery yet, they inform me that they will have it in stock on May 11th (that was on April 18th). I decided to wait because I was able to still use my phone. But at the beginning of May the battery completely died and I was not able to use it anymore. Then today chinavasion.com informed me that they still don't have a time frame to receive my battery, so I canceled the order.
I was searching other places (geekbuying.com, tinydeal.com, etc) and none have them on stock (or even listed).
I've already switched to an old phone for now, but I need the battery to be able to sell the phone, as I need that money to be able to afford one of the newer ones.

Do any of you have recently bought a replacement battery? if yes, from what company? Do any of you have a spare one willing to sell it to me (it doesn't matter if it's used)?

Thank you for your help.

14th May 2015, 08:36 AM |#532  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Get it from aliexpress or dhgate, there are quite a few sellers there
The Following User Says Thank You to natostanco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2015, 07:39 PM |#533  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natostanco

Get it from aliexpress or dhgate, there are quite a few sellers there

Thank you. Unfortunately none of the stores listed the battery as "on stock" and the three that supposedly have it, they are reported by users as deceiving their clients saying they have products in stock when in reality they don't.

But I ordered from one anyway, so let's hope they really have it.

But if anyone have a spare one, I'll rather buy it from you.

EDIT: Unfortunately the store I ordered didn't have it in stock. I've been without my phone for more than a month. I can't find a substitute (The Huawei Mediapad X2 is more money than I can pay). No substitute and no battery. What a shame.
Last edited by estuardo4; 22nd May 2015 at 08:50 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tronsmart-ps7
Previous Thread Next Thread